Casper our dog is missing

Tamas

Dear spot light people, we need some help.......

We're in tears and desperate looking for our dog. We lost him at the 18 july close to San Juan. Ibiza. He is a big male dog, 3 years old, 65 cm high, black and white, pointer like. He is very sweet, like to do tricks with a stick and he is easy going. If someone have seen him or know something please give us a call at. 0034 690 363 188. all little things can help.

photographs of casper

please if possible sent this to friends or family on ibiza.

thanks a lot...
Tamas
:cry::cry:

My thoughts are with you - I lost my dog a few years back and she was missing for a week - we got her back and I really hope you do too.

Good Luck!!!!!

Pups x

... We lost him at the 18 july close to San Juan. Ibiza.
He is a big male dog, 3 years old, 65 cm high, black and white, pointer like.
He is very sweet, like to do tricks with a stick and he is easy going.
If someone have seen him or know something
please give us a call at. 0034 690 363 188 ...

photographs of casper
beautiful dog - hope he is back home soon !
2cse6n6.jpg

Been through that Stephen - just hope you get some good news soon as I know how much it hurts to lose "one of the family"

i am still have hope

I still believe Casper will be home soon. I'am totally feel lost without him. Looking around on all places. People have said they have seen him in Can Curune, close to San Juan. I've tried everything what's possible to do. Iam in tears and feeling down. Thanks for all the kind words and hopes. Hope that someone will see him somewhere on Ibiza. It's in my believe not possible he is just gone....

Thanks for looking and helping.

Tamas:cry:

Back