Casita Blanca

leedrummond

who has stayed at the casita blanca apts/studios in san antonio. leave a reply to this message. tell me what it is like? would you reccomend it ? is it lively ?

leedrummond said:
come on people... know any 1 who has stayed there ?

Hi just to say I stayed there a couple of years back with Club 18-30,great time, apartments pretty basic but clean.They are within a 5 min walk from the West End.

Enjoy your stay

Don't know, I just want to find out about the hotel we're staying in because I can't wait to go!

i had a look for you (because i'm nice like that hehehe) and there isn't any details info on them unfourtunately.

http://www.holidays-exposed.com/r/accom_one/5221.html

casita by Lucyjane, 18 Apr 2004
The first hotel i stayed in in Ibiza wen i was 17. Ive got to say its not the best or the worst ive seen. The rooms that sleep 3 are really cramped and it doesnt help that the beds were too low to fit our suitcases underneath. The balcony was nice and big, we spent most of our time out there. The sunbathing area was decent as was the pool, i have no complaints!
The pool side bar was quite cheap too, but this was all b4 the euro came in so couldnt comment on that now. The food was also very nice.

Great cheap accommodation. by Lashes, 21 May 2003
I went to the Casita Blanca at the start of May and loved every minute of it, the bar staff were very helpful al the time although the reception staff could be a bit dismissive. The food was great, i would recommend you try the cheese toasties, english breakfasts and the chicken curry...yummy!! The pool area was nice with plenty of sun loungers on the sun terrace. The studio's were spacious, the beds were uncomfortable and there was no hot water, but it was good value for money and i would still go back again!!

lol,

As you can read up the top i stayed there, it was ok but is was a bit out the way, good view of the sunrise if your balcony faces the back though, reps there were absoloute knobs. rooms are a good size with fridge etc

The rooms were unbearably hot though

Back