Carrier Bags

Haha oh how i would of loved to have seen that :lol:

If I remember right, the (re-used) carrier bag had nothing but AlkaSeltzer and Rennies in it ... I was wearing party-worn shoes and a grey leather jacket with large pockets, easily 2 sizes too big for me, borrowed from a hefty (female) Russian friend. Must have looked like a broken down groupie... the early '90s were an "interesting" time for me ! :lol:

If I remember right, the (re-used) carrier bag had nothing but AlkaSeltzer and Rennies in it ... I was wearing party-worn shoes and a grey leather jacket with large pockets, easily 2 sizes too big for me, borrowed from a hefty (female) Russian friend. Must have looked like a broken down groupie... the early '90s were an "interesting" time for me ! :lol:

I thought i had nutty ways from time to time but you have out done me by a long shot from the stories i have read :lol:

Sounds pretty epic to be fair.

All you need in life is your trusty Towel, located in a Carrier Bag

All i would need in one bag:

Passport and bank card
bikini
oil
flip flops
denim shorts
vest
towel
nuerofen

To be fair i could actually jst fly with nothing and buy what i needed there and for Ibiza it would be minimal seeing the place is so relaxed with everything 8) dam i miss that place :(

I tend to use the same yellow one over and over again, helps save the planet.

picture.php

Had an indian take away on Saturday, delivered in a brown paper bag, wrapped in a carrier bag.

For me, it was delicious. For the other two people I ate with... they got food poisoning. :lol:

Had an indian take away on Saturday, delivered in a brown paper bag, wrapped in a carrier bag.

For me, it was delicious. For the other two people I ate with... they got food poisoning. :lol:

Snap - well we had an indian on saturday aswell and my Brown bag started to disintergrate when my tikka masala decided to leak into it - why do they use paper bags :spank:

going strong on this thread still :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you can tell im bored haha

Cat Nappys? o_O

Is it just me, or are bags not as strong as they used to be?
Personally I think Sainsbury's carriers are pretty flimsy.

Back