Carrier Bags

The hybrids you get from curryhouses which are plastic bag on the outside, and brown paper bag on the inside.

Ooooooooooooh, mystical!

Has anyone ever done that much of a last minute short trip to Ibiza (or anywhere for that matter) and taken just a carrier bag with them?

Has anyone ever done that much of a last minute short trip to Ibiza (or anywhere for that matter) and taken just a carrier bag with them?

I am seriously debating booking some last minute flights and heading out with little more than the shirt on my back and my wallet this September :p

Group of friends have a villa. I can't get the whole week off work, but thinking about joining them for one massive night, hitting the hay for a few hours, then dragging my sorry carcas back to the airport for flight back like a bit of a tramp!

That would actually be soo cool and tbh i think i could do it...but i would have to make sure i had a nice bit of wonga in my bank and i would make sure its one of them large Wilkinsons carrier bags :lol:

Back