Carl Cox's Night

Debz

Anyone been this year ? What's it like..?

I'm undecided wether to go to the last one on the 9th Sept or go to Pacha that night instead ( that's where me fella wants to go)

Carl Cox

Yeah, think I will go to Space so looks like me and me bloke will be going to clubs that night!! I think it's Christian Valera playing. Gonna get me ticket off Carl Cox's page on Trust the Dj as they're a lot cheaper!

I went to carl Cox's night at Space last September and it was one of the highlights of my holiday.

I will definitely be going to his night on 2 September when the mighty Laurent Garnier will be joining him.

kitten's head said:
I went to carl Cox's night at Space last September and it was one of the highlights of my holiday.

I will definitely be going to his night on 2 September when the mighty Laurent Garnier will be joining him.
Laurent Garnier cancell, it's now Jack De Marseille

spacefred said:
kitten's head said:

Don't worry, you can still catch the french dude. Laurent Garnier's playing 'We Love Sundays' at Space on the 7th September along with Scan X live!

Debz said:
spacefred said:
kitten's head said:

Don't worry, you can still catch the french dude. Laurent Garnier's playing 'We Love Sundays' at Space on the 7th September along with Scan X live!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7th September is the day I go home. :cry:

Went 2 Tuesdays ago, My advice, if you're going, is to get there early. We had a flyer that got you in free before 8pm or 15 euros before 12. After the 11pm 'coutersy' bus from San An failed to show, we eventually got there by 12 and arrived to a massive queue that stetched the length of the car park. And hence, missed Mr Cox first dj'ing stint of the night on the terrace >:-(.

Anyway, once inside, the club was rammed. I gave up trying to get on the dance floor and made do with dancing round the parameter. Carl cox was on top form - shame about the DJ's that followed him. A great night thou and highly recommended esp. if you can get the discount flyers which are widly available AND actually get there early

I was at Carl Cox twice on my holidays, his opening night and the following week, both excellent. The flyers with the discounts are everywhere. Its quite a long night if you go in before 12 though, and you have to spend loads on water so it balances out if you leave it a bit later

When I went last year, we were there from about 1-7 and it flew by as it's my kind of music and the crowd were excellent. It also helped having the terrace so quiet so you could just sit and relax.

colin66 said:
We had a flyer that got you in free before 8pm

before 10pm!! ;)

· 8-10: free!! :p
· 10-12: 15 €!! :confused:
· after 12: 35 €!! :cry:

5 € reduction with flyer :!:

colin66 said:
After the 11pm 'coutersy' bus from San An failed to show, we eventually got there by 12

· free bus at 11 and every hour til 2 from the egg!! :eek:
· 1/2 price taxi for groups of three payers with receipt on the door!! :eek:
· free taxi for groups of four payers!! :D

Was the best night of my holiday.

Was there on Tuesday. Queued for an hour and 20 mins and missed the terrace but loved it inside! :D

Diehard_clubber [Si said:
]Queued for an hour and 20 mins

:eek: :eek: :eek:

the-queue-(x260-wide).jpg

Really?! What time was this at?

I went to Carl Cox's closing party last year and just walked straight in.

that damn que!
lol

great night
anyone know where i can find pics other than the ones posted
on space' site

Back