Carl Cox

Clara

Carl Cox at Space was probably my favourite night for the past two years (infact one of the best nights ever for me) but is he definitely playing Space this year?

I'm considering going out for the opening parties instead now as the latest I could go is the end of August. However, last year, Cox's night didn't start until late July.

I don't really want to base my holiday around whether or not he's playing but it is a big factor for me.

kitten's head said:
Carl Cox at Space was probably my favourite night for the past two years (infact one of the best nights ever for me) but is he definitely playing Space this year?

I'm considering going out for the opening parties instead now as the latest I could go is the end of August. However, last year, Cox's night didn't start until late July.

I don't really want to base my holiday around whether or not he's playing but it is a big factor for me.

He is on in the Arches for Colours on Sat the 7th. Might have 2 go to that one!

Was considering it too, although not really a fan of Colours.

He always seems to attract bams when he plays Glasgow, but I suppose that's true with Pressure now.

kitten's head said:

It was 6 weeks the first year and then 8 weeks last year cos it was such a success, I can't see it being for less than 8 weeks this year but I doubt will start as early as other Opening Parties. Have you tried e-mailing him/his record label??

kitten's head said:
is he definitely playing Space this year?

according to DJmag he committed himself to the next five summers in ibiza :!:

IMG_9581s.jpg
<--- :eek:

Barbie said:
It was 6 weeks the first year and then 8 weeks last year cos it was such a success, I can't see it being for less than 8 weeks this year but I doubt will start as early as other Opening Parties. Have you tried e-mailing him/his record label??

Good plan, Babs. 8)

Have you any contacts in your little black book?

kitten's head said:
Good plan, Babs. 8)

Have you any contacts in your little black book?

Nope sorry :confused: ;) Has he got a website, there should be way of contacting him on there. Sorry I'm not much help am I :confused: :lol:

kitten's head said:

as many will tell you, this was my fav party this year, only second to sundays at space.

jamesthemonkeh said:
for some strange reason i have never seen him, and i would love to

Sort it out! Think Ill have to drag u to the next Coxy @ Fabric mate! - ur only 30mins away on the train! U know it will be class ;)

Aaron said:
He is on in the Arches for Colours on Sat the 7th. Might have 2 go to that one!

can't wait for this should be wicked - not quite going to be space though is it ;) from the air of the terrace to the deep dark arches - love the place though should be fab :lol:

you heading to tiesto aaron?

Back