*** Carl Cox The Revolution recruits 2012 ***

they normally do wristbands where if your in b4 9 its 5euro.in b4 10 and it's 10euro and after 12 its 5euro of the door price.(not to sure on the exact pricing but it is cheap for what you get) Sounds early to go in but coxy usually plays a more housey set in the sunset terrace til 12. If its not him its someone else. we saw yousef do 11-12 an it was well worth getting in earlier.

they normally do wristbands where if your in b4 9 its 5euro.in b4 10 and it's 10euro and after 12 its 5euro of the door price.(not to sure on the exact pricing but it is cheap for what you get) Sounds early to go in but coxy usually plays a more housey set in the sunset terrace til 12. If its not him its someone else. we saw yousef do 11-12 an it was well worth getting in earlier.

I'm guessing once you're in, you're in for the night with those tickets. Can you get in and out with a full price one?

any ideas when actual line-ups by day will be announced?

Someone told me Digweed is playing the night I'm there on the 10th of July.

That'll be a re run of me visit last year if its true!

any ideas when actual line-ups by day will be announced?

Someone told me Digweed is playing the night I'm there on the 10th of July.

That'll be a re run of me visit last year if its true!

He is indeed, with Sasha the week later.

You'd have though whoever did the interview with John on here would have clicked the link they added to see the date ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Space Classics

To celebrate 10 years at Space in Ibiza, the next instalment in limited edition Carl Cox at Space compilations is out now.
Mixed in two different directions, CD one ‘Space Classics' draws from the last ten years of amazing parties, celebrating the diversity, revolutionary line- ups and production that is integral to Carl's night at Space. Aménagement Sur Mesure Part two – ‘Future Classics' is all about the nurturing and growth of new artists. Quality and innovation have always been a massively important part of The Revolutions ethos and it is reflected in this stellar mix.

I think I've picked the least spectacular week to go in terms of who is playing (7th Aug).

Bit of an anti-climax for me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back