Carl Cox@Space

Clara

Has anyone seen or heard anything about his residency at Space? I've always wanted to see Carl Cox, but when he comes up to Glasgow it always attracts the Ben Sherman brigade and the 'superstar dj' spotters.
Gutted that the Sunday's at Space when I'm in Ibiza (7th-21st September) feature Sasha-my idea of hell! ;)

kitten's head said:
Has anyone seen or heard anything about his residency at Space? I've always wanted to see Carl Cox, but when he comes up to Glasgow it always attracts the Ben Sherman brigade and the 'superstar dj' spotters.

hi, i really want to be in ibiza for the carl cox residency closing party with chris liebing and mister cox ofcoz!!!!! goin from 12 till 19 september in playa den bossa

hes there every thursday at space from 10pm-6am starting august 7th i believe for his bday......

i get there the following week and i cant wait to hear him for 8 faaaawking hours....that must be insane

Flytox-I'll be in Playa den bossa for the 7th-21st Sptembe! Where are you staying (I'm in the Squash apartments) Also planning on going to Carl Cox closing party, as well as Cocoonclosing one

Shouldn't be a problem-it's just me and my boyfriend (and maybe anothr couple joining us). Are they alright though (clean, not too noisy)?

kitten's head said:
Flytox-I'll be in Playa den bossa for the 7th-21st Sptembe! Where are you staying (I'm in the Squash apartments) Also planning on going to Carl Cox closing party, as well as Cocoonclosing one
i will be with the kozzmozz crew in mare nostrum, just in front of (ahem can't remember) well in front of the beach, quite 15-20 min to space by foot, and same length to figueretas. i'll search on some hotel map for your hotel, maybe we can privatemessage then ?

Back