carl cox@space

Robo

Mr cox posted on the space website that he wil be at space again this year with a new residency

:twisted:
i've just seen carl cox on friday night in paris...
f***in boring... :lol:Ok i'm not keen in techno...but we can't enjoy this king of sound..dancing with this sound? a joke! :lol:
i don't understand why people worship this dj? :rolleyes:

Some people have no taste! The guy's a freakin' star. Plus if you were to see Monsieur Cox @ Space you'll find out he plays house on the terrace as well as he plays techno inside.

it's not a question of taste..but with a teckno set..how can u dance,enjoy?
taking booze & drugs to enjoy!
No way! :lol:
i remerbered that he played a nice house set in café del mar on summer 2000 for a pre-party!
how many hours does his house set last in space last summer?
same question 4 tecno set!
does anyone have seen him 4 pre party @ mambo café last summer?
What kind of set ..specially on 15/08/2002 coz we missed him & choose french dj bob sinclar & d guetta pre party @ sugar sea located on the other side of savanah café!

carl cox is as technical as a dj ccan get....he is my absolute fav live dj and he completely tore the roof off of space last year when i saw him.....

FallenangelGparsons said:
it's not a question of taste..but with a teckno set..how can u dance,enjoy?
taking booze & drugs to enjoy!
No way! :lol:
i remerbered that he played a nice house set in café del mar on summer 2000 for a pre-party!
how many hours does his house set last in space last summer?
same question 4 tecno set!
does anyone have seen him 4 pre party @ mambo café last summer?
What kind of set ..specially on 15/08/2002 coz we missed him & choose french dj bob sinclar & d guetta pre party @ sugar sea located on the other side of savanah café!

You obviously don't understand techno mate, it's an aquired taste

It also depends on what techno you're on about. Cox's techno tends to be more pumping than the minimal techno you can come across.

Carl Cox's lable is Intec www.intecrecords.com which has some top artists and tracks signed to it.[/url]

I have only seen Carl Cox a couple of times and I still cant make up my mind yet, at Creamfields he was poo, but then so were a lot of other people, in Ibiza last year he was cool.

Well im hoping this third time will be quality, he's on at our University tomorrow night, cant belive he's like and only £4 to get in!!!!!

Back