Carl Cox @ Brixton Academy

Philly Cent said:
Yr not going to that are you Babs? You should save yourself for Deep Dish at Ministry on the Sunday.......

Definitely NOT going, just passing on the info ;)

Will definitely be at Deep Dish, are you sure Deep Dish is that Sunday tho, I've got it down as 30th April (the May Bank Holiday Wkend), the 16th will be Easter Wkend :confused:

You may well be right Queen B, i know its a Sunday on a Bank Holiday weekend, will ask Phil..........

You going to get Nude on Saturday?

Philly Cent said:
You may well be right Queen B, i know its a Sunday on a Bank Holiday weekend, will ask Phil..........

You going to get Nude on Saturday?

It's definitely the 30th, hopefully Mr Sales will have something special up his sleeves for Easter Wkend as well ;)

I'm not I'm afraid young man, Tom is taking me out for a fancy Valentines meal on Sunday so I'm having to do everything in my willpower to keep away from clubs on Saturday night :eek: :lol:

Could well be, just looked at March's Line Ups on Ticket web, some hotties there, including Jazzy playing with Wally Lopez, n Rocky & Diesel, as well as T Sheridan doing his Veryverywrong ting (which suprised me!)

OMG, must be something to do with you now being oh so wise!!:eek: Seems like a long time since our paths last crossed!! Not going to Clubclass, maybe Pure?

Philly Cent said:
Could well be, just looked at March's Line Ups on Ticket web, some hotties there, including Jazzy playing with Wally Lopez, n Rocky & Diesel, as well as T Sheridan doing his Veryverywrong ting (which suprised me!)

OMG, must be something to do with you now being oh so wise!!:eek: Seems like a long time since our paths last crossed!! Not going to Clubclass, maybe Pure?

I know it's been far too long :cry: I wasn't going to Club Class but I just saw the full line-up and I think it would be rude not to pop in and say hi don't you ;) I'm not in London for the Essential Mix at the end of the month either :rolleyes:

Back