Car on ferries??

T

trancepunch

First time traveller this summer, so any info helps!!
Is it possible to take a car on a ferry to Ibiza island?
And... can you get tickets in advance for a specific dj playing at one of the clubs... from a different country?? Any website that helps getting Ibiza tickets (Paul van Dyk specifically playing on July 3rd)?

Yep, no probs on getting your car on the ferries - even though it can bump the price up quite a bit. E.g on the Denia - Ibiza route with Balearia, it costs €246/£160 extra to take your car on a return ticket. Iscomar, who do the same route but with a slower ferry, do a car return for €150/£100. Passenger return prices on all lines are around the €50/£30 mark.
Have a look at the following sites:
www.balearia.com who do the Denia - Ibiza or San An run.
www.trasmediterranea.com Barca or Valencia to Ibiza
www.umafisa.com who do Barca - Ibiza
www.iscomar.es who do Denia - Ibiza

Mart

trancepunch said:
And... can you get tickets in advance for a specific dj playing at one of the clubs... from a different country?? Any website that helps getting Ibiza tickets (Paul van Dyk specifically playing on July 3rd)?

You can buy tickets online in the websites of some clubs. They're not updated yet to the 2003 season, though.

If you can"t get tickets to clubs before you arrive, you"ll have no problem getting them when you get there. There are bars in San Antonio & Playa Den Bossa that always have tickets on sale the afternoon before, usually with a discount on door prices. I"ve never yet not been able to get tickets, even for the biggest line-ups. Failing that, just turn up at the door early & you should have no problem getting in. Anytime between midnight & 1am you should be fine. I envy you, I"m going on the 5th July so will miss PVD as he is doing alternate weeks but hope to catch him early September! Have Fun! :p

Thanks for your help guys...
Mjh when you say they charge 150 euros for ferry, is that including passengers or do you have to pay extra for passengers??
Thanks..

Back