Car Insurance for Females....

I am becoming a train snob - most days I have a pleasant journey, peaceful, I am left alone to read, sleep etc - other days I am surrounded by coughs, sneezes, annoying ticks, people eating their nails off, grinding teeth etc, GRIM

Ill never understand why people dont keep their discusting habits to themselves until they get home and can let lose, eughhh :rolleyes:

:lol:

me too - I still occasionally get a bus if I have to go to something boozy but there's always some social catastrophe who gets on who hasn't washed for years. The quality of life just plummets in an instant. On the free (er I mean bendy) bus that used to run down kingsland road before Boris ended it, you would get some very interesting characters, I remember one man allowed his two dobermans to take over both seats. What exactly are your options if you find some canine misfit panting in your right ear?

praying the price of petrol stabilises at some point - damn you gaddafi :eek:

I'm still holding a grudge for that cnut from him bombing my hotel in the 80's and me not getting to Tunisia on holiday!!!

(in hindsight - not as bad as his horrific acts coming to light at the moment.... but he's a t**t)

Ill never understand why people dont keep their discusting habits to themselves until they get home and can let lose, eughhh :rolleyes:

:lol:

I sat diagonal to this one man who was reading the paper on his Ipad - he continually gnawed his finger nails and had his fingers in all sorts of angles in his mouth biting and chewing his nails/fingers - it was horrific

I sat diagonal to this one man who was reading the paper on his Ipad - he continually gnawed his finger nails and had his fingers in all sorts of angles in his mouth biting and chewing his nails/fingers - it was horrific

:eek: Just noticed we have now smiley for 'im gona vomit' lol :lol:

I think it's unfair that women pay less than men,

however all that this rule will do is rise the price of insurance for women, and keep the price of insurance for men the same, so everyone get's screwed bar from the insurance companies

Just think you could be in the middle east where you couldn't drive. :lol: The car insurance industry is the biggest rip off there is:evil::spank:. With health insurance at least you will get a check or have a chance of being ill. Let's stop paying premiums until the give discounts for time without accidents. Let me know when everyone has stopped paying and I will send a letter to the United Nations with our demands.

Back