car hire

scoobynewby

we r are goin to ibiza agin next august and we want to hire a car.

Where is the best plase to get 1 and what would we pay for say 4 days???

cheers every1

Yes I believe that it is a very good idea to make reservations for one before you get there. We didn't do that this summer and we had to wait 2 days or so to get a car but maybe we just had bad luck

We've used avis before & they were fine - pick up and drop off at the airport.

We even had a bit of an accident in the car and they didn't charge us - v relaxed about it in fact!

yes definatly book before you go it was a nightmare for us getting one in August :rolleyes:

no.. a car for 5 days

picked it up from the port. sweet scottish lady if i remember correctly actually came to the hotel lobby and picked me up.. took me out to the port.. signed the papers and away i went. :D

dropped the car off 5 days later and she drove me back to hotel again.. no extra cost. now thats service! ;)

dance4life said:
no.. a car for 5 days

picked it up from the port. sweet scottish lady if i remember correctly actually came to the hotel lobby and picked me up.. took me out to the port.. signed the papers and away i went. :D

dropped the car off 5 days later and she drove me back to hotel again.. no extra cost. now thats service! ;)
I had to walk back to my hotel when I dropped my car off! Pahh!! :evil:

dance4life said:
no.. a car for 5 days

i'm impressed that you actually got a car out, and saw more of the island. ;)

out of interest dan, how old are you?

Definitely Moto Luis :!:

I have tried many cer rentals but Moto Luis is best. They are cheap and they always have cars to rent. You can really count on them.

:)

funnily enough, I booked a car about 5 minutes ago - for Majorca for a few days at the end of November to beginning of December, 4 days for £50 through http://www.carjet.co.uk/ - used them before several times and never had a problem but sometimes find http://www.holidayautos.co.uk/GBR/index.html cheaper.
Can't get to Ibiza at a reasonable price but nice mr easyjet is getting me from Bristol to Majorca AND back for a cracking £24.98.

Back