Caption Comp #68

djchewie

Cobh08_6.jpg

Jonny's attempt of being a bit Richard Gere certainly paid off.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
See post 'Internet Revenge'. Your gonna get whacked before I do, so if you stop posting for a few days I'm running away to Jamaica.

Hey chewie, you need to get out more son, maybe get yourself a bird and life while your at it, this little obsession you have with me is quite disturbing..seriously like:eek:

grow up you silly little boy:!:

Listen you mug, ever wondered why everyone hates you ? Because all you do is spout hate, it's an Internet forum, designed for entertainment and information, not hatred and constant angst. Just chill out and just stop taking everything so seriously, if your like this in real life then life must be really hard. So either adjust and adapt, or do one because at the moment you bring no positive element to these forums.

Listen you mug, ever wondered why everyone hates you ? Because all you do is spout hate, it's an Internet forum, designed for entertainment and information, not hatred and constant angst. Just chill out and just stop taking everything so seriously, if your like this in real life then life must be really hard. So either adjust and adapt, or do one because at the moment you bring no positive element to these forums.

everyone hates me yes i get so upset over this and cry myself to sleep every night, it's awful i know:(

Do yourself a favour kid and stop annoying me, find yourself a hobby, something that is constructive, you might even benefit in later years, this juvenile behaviour won't do you any good, i know your only young and easily amused;)

everyone hates me yes i get so upset over this and cry myself to sleep every night, it's awful i know:(

Do yourself a favour kid and stop annoying me, find yourself a hobby, something that is constructive, you might even benefit in later years, this juvenile behaviour won't do you any good, i know your only young and easily amused;)

You really don't understand do you.

I'll file 'irony' up there with 'modesty' as areas we really need to work on with you, shall I? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back