Canvas Prints

How much are peeps willing to pay for a 12" square canvas framed picture?

This is my half arsed attempt at research. ;)

I think of all the things in existance this probably has the widest gap.

One by me..about 50p
Leanardo DeVinci .... £60,000,0000

Hope this helps.....

No.... Ok then. We have them in our shop in Ibiza, done by artists in Bali and we would price them around about 150 Euros.
But if you put them in an art exhibition you could go up to around 300 Euros.
Usually with unknown artists the bigger the picture the higher the price, within reason.
Try contacting Lucie at www.rockstarvillas.com I know she is organising a exhibition at Pacha Hotel in the summer.

forgot to do it.

ill have to dig it out on email

looks remarkably like ocean in chinese...

how big is this one gonna be?

are you goning to need a siamese twin to make it fit?

it's japanese and means "mother" and it's going on my left upper arm.

feck knows what Im gonna do if we have anymore kids!!

Yes, splashproof would be a useful feature....
:lol:

So, Chewie, are you trying to find new income streams to help pay off that £17,900? Or are you just trying to make back the cost of your Canon & lenses? Either way, you're going to need to sell a lot of prints! ;)

Chewie you should put them on Greeting Cards as well, set up something similar to Moonpig, Moonpig.com...

:lol:

So, Chewie, are you trying to find new income streams to help pay off that £17,900? Or are you just trying to make back the cost of your Canon & lenses? Either way, you're going to need to sell a lot of prints! ;)

i aint paid for the lens yet... and its back at canon for the 2nd time, cos its just stop working... (prob due to a botched 1st repair).

i aint happy at all.

Chewie you should put them on Greeting Cards as well, set up something similar to Moonpig, Moonpig.com...

well ive got xmas sorted...

2364016996_6972655e5d.jpg

Back