Canvas Prints

djchewie

How much are peeps willing to pay for a 12" square canvas framed picture?

This is my half arsed attempt at research. ;)

you lazy git!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you could at least show us some pictures of what you have done so far on canvas to go with the post...

you lazy git!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you could at least show us some pictures of what you have done so far on canvas to go with the post...

you'll have to imagine these on canvas...

2376998183_57faa3ccc1.jpg

2348141656_d441995bdf.jpg

2326792164_37232bc4d7.jpg

2366207651_69e50846f9.jpg

and theres loads more on myu flickr page... and loads more i aint processed yet nor shot! ;)

im thinking limiting them to only 8 of each.

on thje subject of this. I want a canavas abstract approx 200cm x 100cm for our dining room wall, but cant find one....apart from ones that require a 2nd mortgage, anyone know any good sites??

you'll have to imagine these on canvas...

2376998183_57faa3ccc1.jpg

2348141656_d441995bdf.jpg

2326792164_37232bc4d7.jpg

2366207651_69e50846f9.jpg

and theres loads more on myu flickr page... and loads more i aint processed yet nor shot! ;)

im thinking limiting them to only 8 of each.

I love the first one - but on the whole I think they are really good - £30 approx I would pay

on thje subject of this. I want a canavas abstract approx 200cm x 100cm for our dining room wall, but cant find one....apart from ones that require a 2nd mortgage, anyone know any good sites??

get a frame, stretch some canvas and let your little girl loose with some paint! :lol:

Browse ebay as there are few good ones on there. However be careful I bought 1 and paid extra for it to be stretched and framed only they done it but have the woman's head is on the top/reverse of the frame !! Fcukin pr1ck said I should have read that this may happen! I said no one in there right mind would buy that, not even Stevie Wonder! Still trying to get my nifty back and getting to stage where I will replace the woman's head with the pr@tt who framed it! :evil::evil:

However I have bought others that were already framed or just got the print and framed them myself and they were all fine no problems.

why is that irresponsible? no one got hurt......well apart from me :lol:

and on the subject of tattoos, wheres my other design?

forgot to do it.

ill have to dig it out on email

looks remarkably like ocean in chinese...

how big is this one gonna be?

are you goning to need a siamese twin to make it fit?

Back