*** Cancun - Spring Break ***

iv been 3 times in the last 15yrs and its been pretty much the same although 2 yrs ago i stayed at the senssatori resort with my wife and kids and it was proper chilled. the previouis time i stayed all inc in cancun centre and just sat off and buzzed of the americans.. they are entertainment on their own!! :lol: they havent got a clue which is really funny.. also you get to swim with the dolphins..

U'll have a laugh just the 2 of u.. Njoi :p

*Bump*

Mexican Pesos or dollars ?1

I am not good when it comes to currency and exchange rates n shizz.
can anyone help please 8)

*Bump*

Mexican Pesos or dollars ?1

I am not good when it comes to currency and exchange rates n shizz.
can anyone help please 8)

Ha I'm going in October and was wondering the same thing! One person I asked said dollars, the other said pesos so I'm still none the wiser!

Ha I'm going in October and was wondering the same thing! One person I asked said dollars, the other said pesos so I'm still none the wiser!

Just googled it and the majority of what i read was for taking peso currency.

Main reason being its their money so its easier for them to give you change and not rip you off, whereas if you are using dollars they might not work it out right etc.

So today im gona change up to Pesos, but i will ask in the post office what you get better value for 8)

I'd just take your debit card and pull out local currency from the bank when you get there.
That's what I did when I went to Cancun and I had no problems.

I think you get a slightly better rate with pesos, also you're not allowed to pay the departure tax in dollars at the airport (or you couldn't when I went in April last year). Everywhere else they are more than happy to take them though

Went to the post office yesterday with all the money i wanted to change but the buggers only had a quarter of what i wanted to change up into peso's :spank:

Went to Thomas Cook later and they didnt have any either and said you have to order them in and they wouldnt get there till Friday, usless :rolleyes:

So will have to go with the rest in dollarz seeing they have any amount of them, apparently

Back