Cancel Plague Rave DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this thread has run its course. This should be turned into thread celebrating parties as we emerge out of the pandemic. Some really great scenes out of Miami, Israel, Tulum, and a few other places. Will only be expanding in the coming weeks. Fantastic news.

The purpose of this thread has run its course. This should be turned into thread celebrating parties as we emerge out of the pandemic. Some really great scenes out of Miami, Israel, Tulum, and a few other places. Will only be expanding in the coming weeks. Fantastic news.
Just don’t go onto the coronavirus thread, it’s full of bed wetting sofa hiders

So...where did our well known dj's contribute to the "horrendous outbreak" Dave Clarke is talking about in his post from 8 hours ago?

He mentions dj's playing in India and Mexico and look what happened? Eh...haven't seen any dj I know play in India.
Do you think he knows no dj's play at a religious festival?
We've seen lots of names in Mexico yeah. But please show me the horrendous outbreak in Mexico.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-04-22 om 13.29.06.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-04-22 om 13.29.06.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 4
So...where did our well known dj's contribute to the "horrendous outbreak" Dave Clarke is talking about in his post from 8 hours ago?

He mentions dj's playing in India and Mexico and look what happened? Eh...haven't seen any dj I know play in India.
We've seen lots of names in Mexico yeah. But please show me the horrendous outbreak in Mexico.
Deborah De Luca has been out there touring but unsure of anymore

Was some suggestion of CDW in India recently, but not sure if it was old footage. Possibly old as on radio 1 the other week she said she hasn’t played any shows for a year now...

One of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read. Is he really surprised nobody gives a shit about DJs playing legal parties?

This high horse virtue signaling has got to stop. It’s just sad. If you think Sven Vath playing a legal, small, outside party, contributed to India’s spike then you need to take a step back. Cases were very low at the time and Goa was/is open for business. Now you have bed wetters like Business Teshno trying to shame them and tie their parties to the breakout in the entire country. Just glad that the large majority of people see through this bs.

One of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read. Is he really surprised nobody gives a shit about DJs playing legal parties?

This high horse virtue signaling has got to stop. It’s just sad. If you think Sven Vath playing a legal, small, outside party, contributed to India’s spike then you need to take a step back. Cases were very low at the time and Goa was/is open for business. Now you have bed wetters like Business Teshno trying to shame them and tie their parties to the breakout in the entire country. Just glad that the large majority of people see through this bs.
👏 👏 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back