Cancel Plague Rave DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you had the chance on a once in a lifetime experience of having a party on a private jet with some dj's you would say: Nah that's not what clubbing is about? 🤣

Just another year, month, week...oh hey variants..just wait a little longer again. Oh not everyone is vaccinated yet, ah well it's just another summer. You do know what people should do before they die right? LIVE.
A party on a private jet with some djs is for me definitely not what clubbing is about.

A party on a private jet with some djs is for me definitely not what clubbing is about.

That was not the question. If you got the chance to go on a party on a private jet....would you say: no, that's not what clubbing is about for me?

If you'd ask me...a party on a private jet COULD BE what makes clubbing fun, because you might meet great people and have fun with them or hear some awesome tunes you haven't heard in a while. A party in someones back yard with a cranky sound system and plastic cups with drinks COULD ALSO BE what makes clubbing fun...for the same reason.

That was not the question. If you got the chance to go on a party on a private jet....would you say: no, that's not what clubbing is about for me?

If you'd ask me...a party on a private jet COULD BE what makes clubbing fun, because you might meet great people and have fun with them or hear some awesome tunes you haven't heard in a while. A party in someones back yard with a cranky sound system and plastic cups with drinks COULD ALSO BE what makes clubbing fun...for the same reason.
I offered my opinion not responded to a question.

If asked the question would I go on a private jet with some djs..My genuine answer would be no as it sounds w@nk and superficial... And is definitely not what clubbing is about for me.

Last edited:
I guess some here are still in discuss mode on the issues facing our global environment.

To me, it's totally clear - mask, gloves, 2 meters, etc.

I still see people with their bleeding nostrils hanging over the mask, and believe it or not I'm still always disappointed.

Before I decide on my answer, where exactly would I er dance...
You clearly haven't seen the video. Looked fun, despite what the people here say.

I still see people with their bleeding nostrils hanging over the mask, and believe it or not I'm still always disappointed.

Now the most vulnerable people are vaccinated, I see more and more people not wearing a mask anymore. Good thing. We should stop wearing these ridiculous non working things that cover our smile as soon as we can.

Anyway, whatever makes you guys feel good about yourself.
Back on topic...this thread needs an update guys and girls! Lots of new names played this weekend at LEGAL non-private jet parties again...what a shame!!!! Add them to the list so we can cancel them forever.

Last edited:
it never ends.....

it's like they're trying to bludgeon you into submission by repeating the same mantras every fcking day

I've been on forums for 20+ years and come across some real whoppers but this one surely gets top prize

good thing we'll never meet in real life...

Cause we disagree? Wow.

And talking about repeating mantras, I'm one of the very few not repeating the same 'obey the rules, stay at home, we should be scared of the virus' every day.

If we were to meet in real life I would just shake your hand and laugh about it pal. But that's me.
This is just a forum where we can share opinions, it's a good thing we don't all agree. That would be boring. 🤷‍♂️

And talking about repeating mantras, I'm one of the very few not repeating the same 'obey the rules, stay at home, we should be scared of the virus' every day.
ok. True.

But isn't that the exact thing that authorities, professionals, and experts are telling you?

You clearly haven't seen the video. Looked fun, despite what the people here say.

Now the most vulnerable people are vaccinated, I see more and more people not wearing a mask anymore. Good thing. We should stop wearing these ridiculous non working things that cover our smile as soon as we can.

Anyway, whatever makes you guys feel good about yourself.
Back on topic...this thread needs an update guys and girls! Lots of new names played this weekend at LEGAL non-private jet parties again...what a shame!!!! Add them to the list so we can cancel them forever.

Got to admit your immature and selfish responses are really starting to grate.

Last edited:
I'm sort of feeling like that's a mischaracterization.

The reality?

We were sent home. They have CoViD to thank, and no one's happy about it. But subjecting us all to CoViD-risk is not their job. And it's unacceptable.

Find a way to understand. No if ands or buts about it. The answer is NO.

I'm sort of feeling like that's a mischaracterization.

The reality?

We were sent home. They have CoViD to thank, and no one's happy about it. But subjecting us all to CoViD-risk is not their job. And it's unacceptable.

Find a way to understand. No if ands or buts about it. The answer is NO.
The answer is no....by who?!

By our chosen democratic governments? It's logical we listened to them in the beginning of this situation, no one knew what was coming. Measures were understandable. But we're talking about a situation where the measures have now outweighed the risk of the virus in terms of damage to society. Countries have opened up and so they can have (I'll emphasize this again..) LEGAL parties. No one is subjecting you to a bigger Covid risk than other LEGAL activities like going to the supermarket.

We are free people, your government does not own you. Now that the biggest risk is gone with the most vulnerable vaccinated and good treatments relaxation of all measures are LONG OVERDUE.

But the scared people should definitely stay at home and cancel clubbing culture in fear of getting sick. Do it as long as you want.
The people who want to live should be able to go to reopened countries and reopened clubs with legal parties where dj's are doing what they are paid for without this thread calling them out. It's plain ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back