Cancel Plague Rave DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
So individuals have no moral responsibility if something is legal where they do it?
Guess it depends on a person’s morals. There is no clear right and wrong when it comes to the moral police. I myself defer those decisions to the local governments. If Florida and Texas and Tulum say it’s ok, good enough for me.

It all comes down to the basic way that everyone should live their life- don't be a c*nt.

If you get to the end of the day, look back and ask yourself the question "Have I been a c*nt today?" If the answer is no, you're doing life right. If the answer is yes, change it up tomorrow.

It all comes down to the basic way that everyone should live their life- don't be a c*nt.

If you get to the end of the day, look back and ask yourself the question "Have I been a c*nt today?" If the answer is no, you're doing life right. If the answer is yes, change it up tomorrow.
My WhatsApp used to say “Be funny, don’t be a tw@t” which is my mantra.
I’ve changed it now as Mrs says it was offensive. It now says “International DJ”

I think the secret intention of throwing a party in spite of restriction - the rebellion, the defiance - it's all very underground-y warehouse-y sort of early-rave-ethos mentality. I get that, but it's certainly something we can avoid at present.

I didn't go to any plague rave events. & I'm secretly proud that this thread exists. There's no reason not to abstain until things cool off.

Should they be outed or is it just a matter of course?

I think that we as the rave community can sort of lean for or against in this way.

The important thing to really consider is death. If you don't think CoViD kills, you're bloody kidding yourself!

Now there's probably a good way to dance w/x leaving one's abode. I know Pasquale (Insomniac/EDC, etc.) took a stand for all promoters in the industry far and wide by making stay-at-home ZOOM-type raves a mainstay and staple of the pandemic.

There's just too much at risk to be together breathing heavily, sneezing upon one another...

Should they be outed or is it just a matter of course?

I think that we as the rave community can sort of lean for or against in this way.

The important thing to really consider is death. If you don't think CoViD kills, you're bloody kidding yourself!

Now there's probably a good way to dance w/x leaving one's abode. I know Pasquale (Insomniac/EDC, etc.) took a stand for all promoters in the industry far and wide by making stay-at-home ZOOM-type raves a mainstay and staple of the pandemic.

There's just too much at risk to be together breathing heavily, sneezing upon one another...
EDC is planning to go forward in May. Will the Plague Rave police try to cancel Pasquale, the dozens of DJs and thousands of fans that plan on going?

Just lol at this thread. How many of your neighbours have you touted on?

Stick your cancel culture up your hole.
mouth like that it's a shame you're not in the rap game instead...

I'll not mince words though.

Reality?

I think that you and those like you are ruining life, liberty, and justice for those of us who unite as society to eliminate the virus.

In the same vein, it's a crying shame when there is a need in Florida to put the kabosh on spring break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back