Cancel Plague Rave DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird seeing parties happening when Europe is at a standstill for parties. India, Miami, Egypt, Mexico all partying right now
Predominately in poorer places (apart from Miami) and DJs taking advantage. DJs like WAff and Richy Ahmed who partied all of January away in Tulum some of the worst offenders. They also did some illegal warehouse parties in London last year. Lowest of the low..

The businessteshno Twitter account has video after video of DJs playing out - they (the DJs) literally don't give a f***. Tossers

the same Lawler who let's not forget was punting untested 'immunity supplements' last year on Facebook... and who then threatened someone with violence for calling him out on this...

greedy scumbags
Yea... his wife’s company. Given he got covid last January and was still flying around the US playing gigs ‘it’s just flu’

he's a proper nasty wrong 'un. should be in jail

whenever you read anyone go "don't you know how much I earn?" sound that klaxon...

Sorry, but this is the dumbest cause ever. Who really gives a shit if DJ’s spin a few small parties that are mostly outside. If people want to party, let them.

Think this has to be the dumbest response ever.
Most of the parties posted are legal. I see parties posted from NJ, close to where I live, and they all happen within state rules. What next, are you going to start calling out wedding DJs for playing legal weddings?

You really think a handful of small outside parties in Tulum are moving the needle? If you are really concerned about the spread of the virus, there are far more productive areas to focus on.

Tulum will be having larger scale parties all month. America has been having parties, many indoor, for weeks now. When will it be okay for DJs to take a gig, when Covid is completely eradicated in 10 years? Sorry but this entire cause comes off as jealous virtue signaling.

Most of the parties posted are legal. I see parties posted from NJ, close to where I live, and they all happen within state rules. What next, are you going to start calling out wedding DJs for playing legal weddings?

You really think a handful of small outside parties in Tulum are moving the needle? If you are really concerned about the spread of the virus, there are far more productive areas to focus on.

Tulum will be having larger scale parties all month. America has been having parties, many indoor, for weeks now. When will it be okay for DJs to take a gig, when Covid is completely eradicated in 10 years? Sorry but this entire cause comes off as jealous virtue signaling.
Not sure if you’re purposely being obtuse or actually don’t get it?

This article may help educate you >

This may also help you understand the real impact of only one of these ‘small” parties you talk about (dollars more important than a life?) >

Not sure if you’re purposely being obtuse or actually don’t get it?

This article may help educate you >

This may also help you understand the real impact of only one of these ‘small” parties you talk about (dollars more important than a life?) >

Those articles educate nothing. Poorly done articles based off a story from “The Daily Beast”. A lot of “I heard this” without any facts.

The fact is that any areas that have had parties (e.g. Tulum, Florida, Texas) are no worse off. Tulum is actually on the lower end of the spectrum.

These events are no worse than other types of gatherings, so why are we trying to punish the nightlife industry? The event in those articles may have been too big at that time, but that’s an outlier. Most are small and outside. And sorry, Mexico and the US are not interested in completely shutting everything down (thank god).

Answer this question, when is it ok for parties to start again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back