Can you pay on card in DC10?

They would let you put your house down on drinks I am sure

My advice is do not bring a card

I had a laugh with a guy at Amnesia that paid €110 on his card for him and his two mates. He probably thought it was totally acceptable at the time

What Rye says. It's bad enough buying drinks on your card at home but in a club in Ibiza I reckon you could bankrupt yourself :lol:

Imagine the dealers took card :p;)

What Rye says. It's bad enough buying drinks on your card at home but in a club in Ibiza I reckon you could bankrupt yourself :lol:

Imagine the dealers took card :p;)
Long story short. Mate went to buy gear from someone in Ibiza who said they could help. He thought he was buying couple of gramms, dealer insisted he buys an ounce, mate said he didn’t want all that and didn’t have the cash. Dealer pullsout a card machine and made him pay. :eek:

I had a laugh with a guy at Amnesia that paid €110 on his card for him and his two mates. He probably thought it was totally acceptable at the time

Depends on what you’re like but I never used to, until I ended up spending all my cash / miscommunication with my mate who had the kitty that was in the safe twice and literally had no money all night on 2 occasions which ruined my nights

Long story short. Mate went to buy gear from someone in Ibiza who said they could help. He thought he was buying couple of gramms, dealer insisted he buys an ounce, mate said he didn’t want all that and didn’t have the cash. Dealer pullsout a card machine and made him pay. :eek:

Deep down he was happy. How often to you get to give it your best Scar Face impression.....

Its just a throwaway pre loaded card not my actual bank card so I’ll be good with it :lol:

Back