can you buy food in space

in pacha on NYE i remember standing munching a snickers cos i was in pain from hunger and needed some energy. worked a treat haha

if i'm busy doing somethin.......not just clubbing, i don't think its difficult at all to go without eating. have somethin before you go into the club and thats enough for the rest of the day.

quite often on holiday/city break, i'll pile into the free breakfast and not even feel like something to eat till much later at night.

I'm not concerned about getting hungry, I'm more concerned of how easy you can get trashed without any food in your stomach. I want to be able to remeber the whole night not just the first 2 hours.

One time I was carrying on at We Love Space from the night before and we didn't get a pass out (don't remember why) so at some point mid-afternoon I got a croissant to eat. Needless to say, my stomach immediately informed me that was a bad idea :lol:

Like most people say in this thread, clubbin' & eating don't go together very well. Just eat enough before and maybe something when you get out of the club(s). BTW, fruit is always eatable and healthy too :) :lol: :eek:

The only time ive eaten in a club is at the Manumission Carry On when they brought round free oranges for everyone :D

I had some grapes once for Manumission on NYE with the Spanish tradition of eating grapes at midnight - does that count :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezamenchie
in pacha on NYE i remember standing munching a snickers cos i was in pain from hunger and needed some energy. worked a treat haha

How do you people eat when clubbing :eek:

I'm with you there...I lost 9 pounds last year in Ibiza!:lol: :confused:

Back