Can I Share My Excitement?

S

*Saffy*

On 14th June .. My hubby and I are flying out to Ibiza for a week of "relaxation" ... that is; relaxation away from the children! ( Of which we have two!! )

I haven't been to Ibiza since 1982 when I used to work there as a rep for some company or other ... (they were a lot calmer than they are seen to be now)

Am really looking forward to it ... actually, you tell me .. what HAVE I to look forward to !!??

Saffy ;)

... and also .. the best way to do things !

We get there as dawn is breaking ... Staying in San Antonio ( peaceful break ) about 400m from Sunset strip ...

Want to do either Underwater or Subliminal Opening Party ... where can we get tickets ... ??

I'm a total virgin here ... for once !

*Saffy* said:

We get there as dawn is breaking ... Staying in San Antonio ( peaceful break ) about 400m from Sunset strip ...

Want to do either Underwater or Subliminal Opening Party ... where can we get tickets ... ??

Underwater Opening is Tues 17th, Subliminal Weds 18th. You can buy tix at loads of the bars - if you're staying in San An try Bar M or Mambos.

*Saffy* said:

Do both.

I did a 48 hour stint last year, it was a breeze.

AGhhhhhhhhhh shite! Tis only three weeks away ... SOOOOO much preparing ...

My stomach is doing somersaults already ...

*Saffy* said:

Also try Mega Music in the west end for tickets, I will see you there @ Pacha for both nights ;)

Swiss Taff ... :)

Sooooooooooo excited !!

Sorry .. I keep going on don't I?

On 14th June .. My hubby and I are flying out to Ibiza for a week of "relaxation" ... that is; relaxation away from the children! ( Of which we have two!! )

A woman after my own heart, we did it last September, my Mam looking after our two kids. Going for 5 nights this September also.
A short break in Ibiza without the kids is my idea of heaven!!!!

klingclubber said:
;) lol me TOOOOOOOOOOO

What ? You're looking forward to ME going? Awww .. how nice is that? ( he he ) ...Ermmmmm.. perhaps it means that you are looking forward to ME going so that I'm not on HERE!

Ponder ...

or perhaps i'm looking forward to MEEEEEEEEEEE going!!!

na but i share and revel in your excitement too babe!!

am excited for anyone and everyone!!

i'm just permantly excited! (lucky i'm not a bloke ;) )

*chuckle* ... haha .. am so looking forward to seeing Mr.M's face as he sees all the lovely young ladies in their teeny bikins .. He'll have to lay face down I think !

*Saffy* said:
*chuckle* ... haha .. am so looking forward to seeing Mr.M's face as he sees all the lovely young ladies in their teeny bikins .. He'll have to lay face down I think !

Did you see Kevin and Perry Go Large??? They had that that problem :lol:

I'll be there 2 days after you get there....sooooo looking forward to it :)

2 completely naked babes came and laid right next to me on Bora Bora last year ;)

First time i've seen that down there.

8)

Best tell Mr.M to take his blinkers

Back