Can anyone recommend where to go for happy house type music?

Happy house for us is vocal house, not just beats, and also classic house type stuff. Are there also particular DJs we should look out for?
i'm looking for House music parties too
in add for all said
Ocean beach host house music parties, the one with luis del villar (you can follow his podcast if dont know him ) not already confirmed, hope it will be
https://soundcloud.com/luis-del-villar/ibiza-sensations-137-pacha
Glitterbox @space ,clockwork orange
Sa trinxa hosted nice deep house with jon sa trinxa & house on monday wed i guess

add it
Blue Marlin parties
bora bora party I do ibiza
My best ibiza mate azibi1 & i are in the trailer :D (met there, 2 other spotlight including vet Fusion that hang a lot with us, for those who know him) (i should have vitamines on me as the hot french blonde with black cape ask me i got some & didnt spot i was french too :lol: b4 we swap contacts)
u can follow Alfredo eg Dance 88 @ Sankeys, dj Pippi...
I hope uk dj Marco Loco will be there for opening Space, he lost his residency for café olé @ Space ,told me this party dont have the budget anymore before they stop last year, in Space...
Km5 have their House music party Limbo
Vintage @ Lio is a House party too
then it will depend of one shot guest...didn't succeed to cath David Morales in Paris even though on the guestlist but hard to go out with winter weather...hope i'll catch him one day in ibz..
Ushuaia tower used to host house music parties...
Hed kandi @ es paradise is not really a House music party...spend 45€ ibz 12, ok there is some drummers show but a lot of commercial crap beside good old school house tunes

Last edited:
i'm looking for House music parties too
in add for all said
Ocean beach host house music parties, the one with luis del villar (you can follow his podcast if dont know him ) not already confirmed, hope it will be
https://soundcloud.com/luis-del-villar/ibiza-sensations-137-pacha
Glitterbox @space ,clockwork orange
Sa trinxa hosted nice deep house with jon sa trinxa & house on sat sunday i guess

add it
Blue Marlin parties
bora bora party I do ibiza
My best ibiza mate azibi1 & i are in the trailer :D (met there, 2 other spotlight including vet Fusion that hang a lot with us, for those who know him) (i should have vitamines on me as the hot french blonde with black cape ask me i got some & didnt spot i was french too :lol: b4 we swap contacts)
u can follow Alfredo eg Dance 88 @ Sankeys, dj Pippi...
I hope uk dj Marco Loco will be there for opening Space, he lost his residency for café olé @ Space ,told me this party dont have the budget anymore before they stop last year, in Space...
Km5 have their House music party Limbo
Vintage @ Lio is a House party too
then it will depend of one shot guest...didn't succeed to cath David Morales in Paris even though on the guestlist but hard to go out with winter weather...hope i'll catch him one day in ibz..
Ushuaia tower used to host house music parties...
Hed kandi @ es paradise is not really a House music party...spend 45€ ibz 12, ok there is some drummers show but a lot of commercial crap beside good old school house tunes

I hate the fact sa trinxa has to shut at 9. Love the music/vibe there. I guess the authorities (correctly) think it would be total roadblock and eventual chaos on the beach

Guy was playing in Itaca (and other venues) last year when I was out. The guy was clearly a good player but it just didn't fit in with a lot of the tracks that were playing. Time and a place for everything I guess.

slightly off topic who was the guy who played sax at Bora Bora in the 00's? Bora Bora also plays a wide variety of uplifting house; a great day day time early evening hangout.

again different things at different times but for me , most of the time , the sound of a bongo or drum attempted to be played over someone djing generally just sounds annoying...

agree it is all about context - no real need to drum along to a track that already features mesmerising drumming eg dubtribe soundsystem - equitoreal or instant house - awade, santana - jingo

at the same time though, the sound of a good bongo is a beautiful sound (to my ears) - a case of doing your research and liasing with the DJ beforehand

agree it is all about context - no real need to drum along to a track that already features mesmerising drumming eg dubtribe soundsystem - equitoreal or instant house - awade, santana - jingo

at the same time though, the sound of a good bongo is a beautiful sound (to my ears) - a case of doing your research and liasing with the DJ beforehand

dont get me wrong , drumming itself can be stunning , but rarely do i find it working over an already percussive music as it shifts the balance between melodies and all the elements of a track which have been meticulessly balanced.

Back to the topic.
as i told u, i do ibiza @ bora bora is a Happy House party, check this mix from mi amigo Felix, Follow him ;)
https://www.mixcloud.com/felixdafunk/felix-da-funk-the-club-i-do-ibiza/
ps:ibiza is a feuckin small world, as crossing the road to Cafe del mar, i saw a guy in a convertable car with his girlfriend & was wondering WTF he dont let me cross the road :mad: it was Felix Da Funk :oops:, on the way to tell me
Hey Joe , i ve put u in the gueslist for ocean beach pool party Ibiza sensations 2013 you + 1
Always keep calm & be cool in ibiza & not too much paranoiac :D
:cool: a 2 OCB cokctail saver :D, unfortunately i plan to give this invitation to a hot chick i met past day at Mambo along the rocks(met first at zoo opening) but she was there at this party too laying on a bed
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.FELIXDAFUNK/?fref=ts

a party @ Pacha that will disappear once summer season will begin
For this event :House Classics :cool:
I wish i will catch Cesar Del rio for Ibz 16 ,a former resident dj of a big club that only a few may know but he is Legend as Pippi, Alfredo Cesar de melero..)
13096258_857139294397748_7990381155841667658_n.jpg

Back