Camping .. in Ibiza

never tried it because I like my "home comforts" too much but loads do go - there are two sites in Es Cana, one at the top of the hill and the other almost on the Cala Nova beach:
http://www.vayacamping.net/file.asp?par1=589&lang=en
IMAG0006.JPG

*Saffy* said:
Has anyone done it? Do you know anyone who has?

I have booked in at a campsite this year found it on this site it is in Escana, have got a mobile home for 6 it has a double room a room with bunk beds, a lounge area and a dining room with a sofa which converts into a double bed, kitchen and shower/toilet outside is a patio area with table and chairs. The site itself has a bar, resturant, laundry 24hr reception safe deposit boxes, sun lounges and two swim pools, have spoke to the owner sounds a wonderful chap really helpful and full of advice, only asked for a £50 deposit and the rest to be paid after a few days on site say's he likes to make sure your happy with everything before you pay and only 300m from beach and shops have a look at his site the cost is brill 700E for 2 weeks now that's cheap between 6 people

fair enuff in a mobile home but would it not be absolutely roasting in a tent???

I'm only saying this cos at T in the Park a few years back, when it was sweltering hot - it was just too hot cooped up in a tent - when I woke up on the Saturday, it felt as if i was in an oven - the sweat was piling off me - and thats in Scotland!!!

Soz Saffy but to me tents = :eek: :twisted: I've only stayed in tents the once in my whole life and that was when I finished my A-levels and me and all me friends went to Glastanbury in 1994, it was good but when I think back now to the toilets etc :rolleyes: :eek: :twisted:

I'm sure you could get really cheatp b&b somwhere where at least you have hot water and toilet lol :p

*at this point Babs mum pops up and says 'remember your northern route Sar' :p *

haha babs - sorry, just noticed your back - not been able to spend much time on the boards recently - working too hard!!!

so, have a good time did we??

I went to Amsterdam on tuesday - thought I needed a break as it STILL seems like ages till my hols!!!

markEg said:
haha babs - sorry, just noticed your back - not been able to spend much time on the boards recently - working too hard!!!

so, have a good time did we??

I went to Amsterdam on tuesday - thought I needed a break as it STILL seems like ages till my hols!!!

Yeah I'm back :( and just about mended now :rolleyes: :p Oh well, only 10 wks to go and I'll be back on that terrace again :D

How was Amsterdam??

camping in ibiza

have stayed at camping escana two years running ,very good value for money mobilehomes basic but clean,also good shower block.Owner very nice also u can hire fans.Very chilled also very few english ,more spanish,french and german

Re: camping in ibiza

chezzy said:
have stayed at camping escana two years running ,very good value for money mobilehomes basic but clean,also good shower block.Owner very nice also u can hire fans.Very chilled also very few english ,more spanish,french and german
Tell me more chezzy, going with a large group 16 of us in total will they tolerate a bit of noise, how much were the fans to hire whats actually on site, any entertainment, bloke i spoke to says there is a bar which has entertainment, swim pools all sorts is this all true ?

Back