CAMPING AT ES-CANA

C

cheryl pearson

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS CHERYL

IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE CAMPSITE AT ES-CANA I HAVE LOOKED AT THEIR WEBSITE AND IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD BUT IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS EXPERIENCED IT FOR REAL LOOK FORWARD TO REPLYS

camping es cana /cala nova

Excellent....good facilities, lovely people

Cala Nova Camp

I have stayed many times at the hotel 100 yds from the camp and have used the camp shop a lot. The owners are lovely people, very helpful. Their food, water, wine, general provisions, toiletries and everything you need for camp life in the shop is excellent and reasonably priced. There are also two bars/restaurants almost adjoining. The beach is only about 50 yds and the town about 400/500 yds There is a bus stop about 100 yds away for trips anywhere on the island and ferries leave from Es Cana harbour.
If you want any more info, try my site: www.ibiza-personal.co.uk, goto resorts and click on the Es Cana photo which includes a photo of the camp entrance and shop.
Email me if you want more!
Tony

thanks for that tony. that is such a good review and tells us just a tad more than 'it's the business'

Stayed there 2009 , very chilled relaxed vibe , great pizza place attached , peaceful, the manager owns the site i believe a proper gentleman. loads of tents left over from previous guests if you want to avoid bringing one with you but depends how you feel on sleeping in a used tent we brought our own but was a hasstle. Transport:bus to santa eulaia then another to ibiza town may be a direct one to. Pool and bar on site. Appeared some people stayed long term and hippy vibe with live music. Different experience but fun not easiest to get back to if clubbing and leave club early although there is disco buses high season. Hope this help . Ps remeber this was all a while ago now so may have changed but dont think so. tents only hot through day fine at night...i pitched ours in the dark lol ground very hard ) . Beach lovely . When are you going are you planning on clubbing to ?

14 years ago this summer i imagine

Wow! You've dug this one out. There are 3 campsites at Es Cana, assuming you are talking about the one nearest town...the pizza place changes style every year, recently put a fence around the terrace to keep people out (it worked) maybe they try sushi this year? The site by Cala Martina also has a restaurant next door, they are popular for pizza also, maybe you meant that one?

killing myself laughing on this i thought it was recent spent 30 mins on that - yes thought there were others sites as well , was struggling to remember but was sure there was one right at the beach as well ) ps i meant the one 200 yards up quiet road at edge of resort

Last edited:
Back