Camp Bestival

Buckley

Who's taken family to this before?

My boys are 2 and 4 and love dancing and camping. Sounds ideal, but am I missing anything?

Particularly interested in whether you can park next to your tent anywhere....

Any festivals we brought the kids the family camping always has easy access to its carpark..bringing the kids is even better than VIP in my book..you get special treatment everywhere.:)

Hmmm....looking at whether to pay for a pre-booked pitch, pay yet more for backstage camping, or just pitch up and take our chances.*

*with a two year old and a four year old, who will both struggle to stay still while Dada f and blinds hitting his thumb with the tent peg hammer:lol:

Still need to buy a new tent after donating mine at Glastonbury. (Didn't just leave it, I should point out. Packed up put couldn't face tube journey with it...)

Can you glamp with little kids?

With the kids at festivals is the best, treated like vips all weekend and if their young enough you can still get off your head without them say "daddy what wrong with your friend chin":lol: and one of your mates wil take them off and buy them all the tacky stuff you wont...:) everyone's a winner

With the kids at festivals is the best, treated like vips all weekend and if their young enough you can still get off your head without them say "daddy what wrong with your friend chin":lol: and one of your mates wil take them off and buy them all the tacky stuff you wont...:) everyone's a winner
One of my kids is a teenager. I'll only see her when she's out money or we are going home.

Back