Cameras

Lotty71

hey peeps

just a quick question, i went to ibiza last year and didn't bother taking my camera to amnesia (Cream) because i was worried they'd take it away. i managed to get it in Es paradis NO PROBLEM! they searched my bag and everything

Well and then there was tiesto closing party i got searched and i'm guessing in a spanish/english mumble i was told to go take my camera to the shop but half drunk and not hearing what he said i walked over to another security guard and asked him why i was told to come over here and he just waved me on and said go in!

But i'm guessing that was pot luck!

Whats the best way of getting your camera in privilege?????

i was told to hide it in my knickers not a option i really wanna do! my camera isn't small small but not big!

Any suggestions would be Grand!

Many thanks!:)

sorry guys i was being lazy and didn't look at the other posts on here did get some advice that privilege is pretty hard to get into but anyone got any ideas on how to get them in if i wanna try?

sorry guys i was being lazy and didn't look at the other posts on here did get some advice that privilege is pretty hard to get into but anyone got any ideas on how to get them in if i wanna try?

Dont bother trying. The clubs are lining the pockets (even more this year with numbers down), and are making it very difficult to take cameras in.

Do you really want to risk losing the camera too by an infficent cloakroom?

Best leave the camera to the pre parties and the pool/beach.

Really, so they are being much more stringent with clamping down on cameras this year? Interesting, that kind of contradicts what's been said in some other threads about how increasingly sophisticated phone cameras are meaning that clubs are realising attempts to stop people bringing in cameras are futile and have thus becoming rather lax.

Are the searches more extensive @ Priviledge & elsewhere than in the past? I really wanna get some amazing photos in Ibiza's amazing clubs, but if I'm gonna get in **** for deliberately concealing it then perhaps not worth it.. :'(

I went privilege earlier this week for and didnt seem ott.
They looked into the girls bags and did nothing bout the guys we were with. A couple of us had decent phones on us with cameras and inside there were plenty of people with cameras.

We were also told to just put it in your underware, but seemed hassle like!

I not only take cameras in but water as well. Camera wise is depends. If we're talking small pocket camera I suggest putting it in tounge of trainers/ boxer shorts walk in then go to the loo and put it in your pocket...

when I used to do club write ups/take pix around London - the only place that ever gave me any grief was turnmills - but I strongly doubt anywhere in the UK confiscates phones now, so a bit puzzling as to why Ibiza should be any different. Certainly in Barcelona, never had any problems...

Back