Cameras in the Clubs...

Pizzaman87

So what's the deal with taking digital cameras into the clubs? Are they allowed, or do you have to sneak them in?

I actually did do a search and read what other people said..I was just hoping that I could find a more definitive answer...The jury is out on whether or not I'll chance trying to sneak my camera in, but I know the opening parties of Armada and Cream may be too good to pass up photos for

When I first went to Ibz in 2002 they were really hot on it. Manumission at privvy wouldn't let any in and even had a special place to hold peoples cameras for collection when they left (lol!?) I never saw this the times I went after 2002 though. Amnesia were very pissy about it in the early years to but they didnt mind the last couple of years I came. 2008 didnt have any problems anywhere.

To be safe, if you REALLY want to take pictures smuggle it in down the pants or in a Doris's handbag in the queue.

tom

I actually did do a search and read what other people said..I was just hoping that I could find a more definitive answer...The jury is out on whether or not I'll chance trying to sneak my camera in, but I know the opening parties of Armada and Cream may be too good to pass up photos for

if amnesia find a camera on you, then you have to pay a few euros to leave it in the cloakroom.

So having looked through a bunch of threads on the topic, and having read of a few nasty experiences, just wondering what the consequences are if you are caught with a deliberately concealed camera? Might they deny you entry or conduct a more stringent search (which could reveal other more serious concealments)?

I don't particularly wish to hit the clubs where cameras are allowed and since most of my nights will be at Amensia, Space and Priviledge would be gutted not to get some amazing photos.

Also where is the best place to hide a camera for a male (no handbag of course), can't remember if they check the rim of the shoes (which would rule out the sock) or belt or run their hands down the inside leg, pockets are out since it'd be pretty obvious.

Back