Camera phones?

kitty

Hey all

Since alot of clubs ban cameras, can we still take our mobiles into the clubs?

Dumb question i know but you never know with clubs out there!:lol:

Yes you can but be warned, if you over do it they will treat your the phone the same as a digital camera.

I didnt get searched even once this year I could have taken a camera plus foldaway tripod and a tesco bag full of illegal substances..

I wouldnt try and take a pic right in front of Sven Vath though I saw a few try I don't think he likes the flash lol but he didn't mind me videoing him (I didn't have the light on mind) but that might be cos I'm so adorable :D

Last week I took my camera into Space twice, Amnesia, Pacha and Privlege no problems at all and took video and pics in front of DJ booths with no hassles. Too much worrying on this forum. Pacha and Space didn't even pat down even though I crotches camera in case. Amnesia and Privlege only patted my pockets so didn't feel my camera right underneath my belt in crotch, but don't even think it would have mattererd, EVERYONE had cameras everywhere.

I got full on sexually assaulted in 07 when I went into Space! Granted I had massive fake boobs then but the security lady reeeeaaly wanted to make sure there werent nothing but boobs in my bra! This year nobody even looked in my bag anywhere! I miss the attention :twisted::lol:

as far as I know its only amnesia and space that dont like you having cameras. I went to Amnesia twice this year and Space and was happily snapping and videoing away in both clubs.Amnesia I didnt as much as get patted down or anythin. Although the camera on my phone is decent I wish I took my camera now

I got full on sexually assaulted in 07 when I went into Space! Granted I had massive fake boobs then but the security lady reeeeaaly wanted to make sure there werent nothing but boobs in my bra! This year nobody even looked in my bag anywhere! I miss the attention :twisted::lol:

Wow, you were lucky it was only your boobs that got groped! Last year the security woman at Space had a good feel of my other lady bits! Violated is not the word! I was in shock for about an hour afterwards!!!:oops:

Wow, you were lucky it was only your boobs that got groped! Last year the security woman at Space had a good feel of my other lady bits! Violated is not the word! I was in shock for about an hour afterwards!!!:oops:

:eek: omg! :eek: i wouldn't mind if it was one of those beefy security men but not some butch lady!! lol

Back