Calling Cards

T

Townsend

I was wondering if I should by a calling card on the internet or by one when I get to Ibizia. I am going for a couple of weeks and am going to be in IBizia, Barcelona, granada and Madrid. If anyone has any suggestions(either online calling card companies or companies in spain) I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi,
I don't really understand why you want to buy them on the internet.
Anyway, you won't have any problem to find calling cards in Ibiza, in most supermarkets and souvenir shops.
The most common are the Telefonica ones (Telefonica owns most of the public telephones).

Enjoy in Barcelona!

Whatever you do, dont take your mobile phone. I have a UK registered mobile, my network provider is O2 and when I came back from Ibiza after three week my bil was £150.00. I did not even use it that much :eek:

you can buy temp numbers for your cellphone in ibza, i ll do this when i go - let my simcard stay in Denmark and buy a temp one whilst there so i can get in touch with my mates around the island!

cypher said:
Whatever you do, dont take your mobile phone. I have a UK registered mobile, my network provider is O2 and when I came back from Ibiza after three week my bil was £150.00. I did not even use it that much :eek:

EEK! I'd check your bill ... I am with 02 also and took mine away with me ... sent loads of texts each day and rang the girls each day and my bill was only £30

Back