Calling all london clubbers

bongoBen

Hi Guys

I wonder if I could have a moment of your time. I'm starting a night next year up at the Copyright Club in Wapping. I'm doing a bit of market research first to find out what clubbers really want from a club. If you have the time debate these questions

What non-superstar but well known big DJ's would tempt you to a club?
What offers would tempt you to a club eg cheaper entry, subsidised travel, Membership schemes, free drinks
How are far are you willing to travel to see a DJ?
Does it bother you if you haven't heard of the club?
Do you take any notice of Flyer packs you get at the end of the night?
Have you heard of the Copyright Club!?

Essentially what would it take to tempt you over to wapping!

Thanks for your time

bongoBen said:
Hi Guys

I wonder if I could have a moment of your time. I'm starting a night next year up at the Copyright Club in Wapping. I'm doing a bit of market research first to find out what clubbers really want from a club. If you have the time debate these questions

What offers would tempt you to a club eg cheaper entry, subsidised travel, Membership schemes, free drinks

Thanks for your time

Yeah yeah, been there loads of times.

Not a bad club, needs to be lighter, change it's name, and, essentially not in Wapping.

You're very brave putting on a do there. It really should be busy for it to "work". All the do's I went to though, were very moody, hence felt I didn't ever see it's full potential.

bongoBen said:
Hi Guys

Thanks for your time

DJ's like Jon Carter, SecretSundaze dj's, Circoloco dj's etc. Not sure of their names but I'm sure other people will be able to help you with that!
Cheap entry would be a bonus, no one wants to pay £15-20 to get in an un-heard of club when you've got Ministry with a headlining line-up for £12 concessions. A reasonable price would be £5-10 depending on what dj's you've got.
We normally have a look through all the flyer packs we get at the end of a night and decide what club's we're going to go to from them. Flyering after clubs is probably a good idea as it get's your club's name across to people who otherwise wont have heard of it.
Never heard of the Copyright club until now!

Good luck! :D

As what Bec said but as well as a decent line-up the other over-riding factor that would get me to a club is a late opening, I'm not going to bother to travel to a club that shuts at 3/4 when clubs in London are open til 7/8am in the morning.

Barbie said:
Buckley said:
Barbie said:
As what Bec said but as well as a decent line-up the other over-riding factor that would get me to a club is a that it's MoS

:lol:

Clever but not gramatically correct Mr B :p :lol:

Story of his life.

In fact, it sounds like the sort of statement on his tombstone (apols for the morbydness)

Here lies ... Buckley.
1967-2056

Clever, but not gramatically correct

x-amount said:
Barbie said:
Buckley said:
Barbie said:
As what Bec said but as well as a decent line-up the other over-riding factor that would get me to a club is a that it's MoS

Story of his life.

In fact, it sounds like the sort of statement on his tombstone (apols for the morbydness)

Here lies ... Buckley.
1967-2056

Clever, but not gramatically correct

I think it was seeing that Dolmio advert last night - I've gone a all a Italian!

Cheers for making me 7 years older too Dan! :lol:

x-amount said:
Barbie said:
Buckley said:
Barbie said:

Story of his life.

Here lies ... Buckley.
1967-2056

Clever, but gramatically incorrect

Amended - scans much better now eh?:p

Back