Calling All Funky House Followers

IBIZALISA

If ya happen to be out in Ibiza for 31 July /1st August a friend of mine who promotes Kinky Malinki over here has managed to get Eden for the Thursday and Space for the after party.
Gauranteed that I've had a great (although messy) night for his London events, this Ibiza one will be a thousand times better!
Try and get yourself down there
:twisted:

oh my, do you go????
Bet we've had a mashed conversation at some point???? Maybe not a conversation...not really good with those.

IBIZALISA said:
oh my, do you go????
Bet we've had a mashed conversation at some point???? Maybe not a conversation...not really good with those.

Used to go to them at The Glasshouse, only been once since they moved to Pacha but always a good night, sometimes they do the Bar @ Ministry and always keep me dancing away til 8am Sunday morning :p

IBIZALISA said:
oh my, do you go????

That's a stupid question for our Babs, she goes to everywhere in the old smoke :lol: She goes to more nights out than everyone I know put together. As for this Kinki Malinki Malarki....can you not persude them to stay a little longer? Say 10/11 days......no?.....I'll get my coat. :lol:

HeHE, Ive done a few kiny parties in my time.

I hate the glasshouse tho. Rubbish venue. That always used to put me off. I went to the last one at Pacha, and it was pretty damn good.

know what you mean about the glasshouse, no atmosphere in there, too light. Been to the Pacha ones too some great nights, not too keen on the venue, everything seems to be happening there lately, still i'll persue it.
:D

i am a very fond lover of Pacha in victoria, they have taken my away from ministry the past year, think i'll have to split my time from now on
i miss minsitry!

did a charity event at glass house last july, was EXCELLENT, but was my night so am being bias

klingclubber said:
i am a very fond lover of Pacha in victoria, they have taken my away from ministry the past year, think i'll have to split my time from now on
i miss minsitry!

did a charity event at glass house last july, was EXCELLENT, but was my night so am being bias

Yeah I like Pacha lots but not been since NYE, Ministry has been tempting me with the line-ups and the fact that is open til 8am :D

went to Ministry for the first time a couple of weeks back, again forKinky, excellent venue, but im sure people will think old hat?!?!? Have to remember i only discovered clubbing 2 years ago...bit of a slow starter and living in essex all i had was Garage poop!

IBIZALISA said:
went to Ministry for the first time a couple of weeks back, again forKinky, excellent venue, but im sure people will think old hat?!?!? Have to remember i only discovered clubbing 2 years ago...bit of a slow starter and living in essex all i had was Garage *beep*!

Was that when Kinki Malinki was in the bar and Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter was in the Box. Yeah I was there, had a fab night, ended up dancing on the bar as per normal and then realised all the barmen could see right up my skirt :oops:

* note to self must remember to wear substantial knickers when wearing short skirt :p *

Yeah I love Ministry, fab venue, open til late, friendly staff, wicked line-ups, hence the fact that I seem to spend more time there than I do in my own bed :rolleyes: :p

Barbie you sound like a big bag of fun to me :) , I apreciate people who know how to enjoy themselves. Of course it's a different thing when you live in a city and always know the best places to go to ;) , but, quite frankly, for me the nightlife in London simply doesn't do it anymore. The last time I remember having had a really brilliant time was at Club Bambina in the mid 90s with the drag DJ spinning who was always wearing Vivienne Westwood (Duffy? Buffy? can't remember her name). People were so dressed up and everything was ultra-glam :p . Now, whenever I go to London, clubbing is just so-so. I mean I love the city itself and the shopping and the whole attitude, and I adore British TV (shows like "The Salon" only work in Britain!) and, of course, the music, but the nightlife I'm no longer fond of. Plus this no-alcohol-after-3 policy has always been a pain in the a** :evil: for me, that's the time when you're just get started in Ibiza! :p

daltvila said:
Barbie you sound like a big bag of fun to me :) , I apreciate people who know how to enjoy themselves. Of course it's a different thing when you live in a city and always know the best places to go to ;) , but, quite frankly, for me the nightlife in London simply doesn't do it anymore. The last time I remember having had a really brilliant time was at Club Bambina in the mid 90s with the drag DJ spinning who was always wearing Vivienne Westwood (Duffy? Buffy? can't remember her name). People were so dressed up and everything was ultra-glam :p . Now, whenever I go to London, clubbing is just so-so. I mean I love the city itself and the shopping and the whole attitude, and I adore British TV (shows like "The Salon" only work in Britain!) and, of course, the music, but the nightlife I'm no longer fond of. Plus this no-alcohol-after-3 policy has always been a pain in the a** :evil: for me, that's the time when you're just get started in Ibiza! :p

Well next time you're in London town come out with me and I can guarantee you'll have a good time :p ;) I do know what you mean tho, some ppl tend to go out just to look cool etc, I want to be with ppl who are going to be having it on a podium with me til we get kicked out at the end of the night..............and then we can decide which after-club we're going to go to :lol:

What's all this about no alcohol after 3, I was drinking wine til 7am at Ministry on Sunday morning!

Barbie said:
daltvila said:

Well next time you're in London town come out with me and I can guarantee you'll have a good time :p ;) I do know what you mean tho, some ppl tend to go out just to look cool etc, I want to be with ppl who are going to be having it on a podium with me til we get kicked out at the end of the night..............and then we can decide which after-club we're going to go to :lol:

What's all this about no alcohol after 3, I was drinking wine til 7am at Ministry on Sunday morning!

My god, go girl, drinking wine til that time, 2 glasses and Im anyones, 3 and Im asleep, he he.

Back