"Call On Me" remixes

does that mean good or bad??!!!

I've come back from holiday to hundreds of the bloody things !!!

Despite the fact it'll chart in the top 3 and all the kiddies will watch some d*ckhead behind a keyboard on top of the pops, it's still huge and that kind of exposure is untimately what any artist would want to achieve.

I downloaded the muttonheads remix of it a few months back (soulseek) it's not too bad!

I got it on vinyl a few months back aswell so its not the proper version.......It has Thomas Falcon - Valerie printed on it :lol: :lol:

Both sides are similar to the released mix, but one of them has an acapella mixed into it....some girl singing "i can try i can try i can try i can try................." anyone got this?

jrd said:
I downloaded the muttonheads remix of it a few months back (soulseek) it's not too bad!

I got it on vinyl a few months back aswell so its not the proper version.......It has Thomas Falcon - Valerie printed on it :lol: :lol:

Both sides are similar to the released mix, but one of them has an acapella mixed into it....some girl singing "i can try i can try i can try i can try................." anyone got this?

Not seen the last one you refer to. Must have used the acapella from Phoenix - If I ever Feel better. Any good?

Bubble said:
jrd said:

Not seen the last one you refer to. Must have used the acapella from Phoenix - If I ever Feel better. Any good?

It's nothing special......just a bit different!! Never heard it played out anywhere so I like having it ;)

not to sure about the hype on this track, heard a few times recently and not been as well received in UK as well as in Eivissa I feel, he has done better stuff!

Eric Prydz overload at the moment, anyone else remixing out there?!?!?!?[/quote]

Call On Me is one of my favs of the summer... absolutely amazing. Red Cult's is great and so is Eric Prydz... ahh the memories of only 5 days ago!!! :(

comin' at ya said:
Its not as good as that record which has One True Voice over Junior Jack. I love that one.

*sarcasm alert*

I've got a 'dance' mix of 'Walking in The Air' somewhere CYA - want me to burn you a copy :lol:

Thanks for the offer mate but I have it on vinyl, cd , mp3 and wav and my latest Now Thats What I call Funky Ministry Hed kandi Trance Vol 99.

witam wszystkich , nie wiem czy mozna pisac po polsku ale tylko tak potrafie :):):):) jestem ciekawy co to za forum i mam nadzieje ze szybko sie z wami poznam i zaczne normalnie dzialac w nim :):):)

kurator said:
witam wszystkich , nie wiem czy mozna pisac po polsku ale tylko tak potrafie :):):):) jestem ciekawy co to za forum i mam nadzieje ze szybko sie z wami poznam i zaczne normalnie dzialac w nim :):):)

Agreed!! :eek: :eek: :confused: :lol:

Back