Calendar wrong

Why does it say that nights are confirmed in the calendar, when they are not??
ie it says Release yourself and Defected are confirmed for Monday and Tuesday at Pacha, when it says on the forum that they have either moved club or nights?

Come Spotlight people rely on your calendar to book their hols and if its not up to date, it could prove rather costly:evil:

ie it says Release yourself and Defected are confirmed for Monday and Tuesday at Pacha, when it says on the forum that they have either moved club or nights?

Come Spotlight people rely on your calendar to book their hols and if its not up to date, it could prove rather costly:evil:

you are looking at the 2008 calendar
until its more fleshed out - the 2009 calendar is accessed from a link above last years one

(although there is a mistake with 2009 having La Troya at Space ;) )

... Come Spotlight people rely on your calendar to book their hols ...
wtf - i booked my hols to go to dc10-opening-party on 2nd june.

"...
confirmed
Circo Loco Opening Party

Dan Ghenacia
Luciano
Matthias Tanzmann
Pedro
Rhadoo
System of Survival
Tania Vulcano
..."

:lol: :lol:

Fair one, didn't see the link at the top:spank:

I did double check thinking I might be on the wrong year, but the date I'm going 16th June falls on a Tuesday again, so it threw me a bit.
Plus it says Release Yourself doing the back room at Amnesia and I don't remember them doing that last year I thought it was Toolroom records!

I think the dates of partys of 2008 may lead to serious confusion as to people planning their vacation and should remove all the partys and just put the confirmed for 2009.
negative point to spotlight: S

... serious confusion ...

33ug7zb.gif

ps:
calender isn´t "wrong" -
only problem is that some beerblokes have problems with reading :lol:

tania vulcano is also confirmed in september in the calendar!

i talk to her,and she said that only in july she is confirmed!

Are you joking??

The 2009 calendar does not have Tania Vulcano in September! It's still only early March so not to many confirmed dates on it at all.

The 2008 calendar is still up, solely as a general guide... and is clearly labeled as such!

33ug7zb.gif

ps:
calender isn´t "wrong" -
only problem is that some beerblokes have problems with reading :lol:

HALF WITS LIKE YOU REALLY WIND ME UP:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME:!:
HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN INTO DANCE MUSIC:!:
OR HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN GOING TO IBIZA:!:

I ASKED THE QUESTION AS I OBVIOUSLY HADN'T SEEN THE LINK TO THE 2009 CALENDAR AT THE TOP OF THE 2008:!::!:

HOPE YOU DON'T GET PARANOID (BEING SUCH A DRUG BARON) THAT SOMEONE IS SHOUTING THAT YOU ARE A DICK:spank:

HALF WITS LIKE YOU REALLY WIND ME UP:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME:!:
HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN INTO DANCE MUSIC:!:
OR HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN GOING TO IBIZA:!:

I ASKED THE QUESTION AS I OBVIOUSLY HADN'T SEEN THE LINK TO THE 2009 CALENDAR AT THE TOP OF THE 2008:!::!:

HOPE YOU DON'T GET PARANOID (BEING SUCH A DRUG BARON) THAT SOMEONE IS SHOUTING THAT YOU ARE A DICK:spank:
Dude... you must chill.

maybe went a little over the top but people wind me up when they start making assumptions about people they know nothing about. :)

Anyway thanks to anyone who put up a sensible answer and keep up the good work:!:

Back