Cala Tarida

Ibizajames1980

Staying in Cala Tarida in July for a few Nights before moving to PDB. I’ve only visited once back in 2011 and that was just a day on the beach, jumping off that rock 🙂

Any nice places to eat, visit etc. I know it’s quiet, no night life

I like ses eufabies right in the middle of the beach for lunch.

then there's also s'espartar which isn't in the centre of cala tarida, but on the road from san josé down to cala tarida. they do a fab bullit de peix!

I’m not expecting much luck with this question but I’ll give it a try. I’m getting married in Cala Tarida on Saturday 28th of this month. And as luck goes Liverpool are playing in the champions league final on that day (wedding full of scousers). The venue has got Wi-Fi so I am setting up the laptop. But I just want a contingency in place if the internet plays up. I’ve looked it up and I can’t see any bar that would show it around there. But I’m going to check here anyway. Is there any bars in the area that might show the game. Or even a bar with a TV because I’ve seen the final itself will be on free to air TV in Spain and with Madrid being in the final too it may spark an interest with the locals. Any help is appreciated.

If you are staying at the old SENSATORI hotel, now tui blue. They should have it on in the retreat upstairs above restaurant. 5 min walk from ( I’m assuming wedding is at) cas mila.

Yeah weddings at Ca’s Mila. I think we have like a couple of guests staying there but most of us are all staying in San An bay or Occidental in Port des torrent. Cheers for that though.

Have you asked cas Mila if they can supply you with a tv on the day. Worth a try!

Yeah I asked and they said it’s not possible. I don’t think the like the thought of football being on in the venue lowering the tone (neither does my Mrs for that matter). But there will be a lot of lads leaving if I don’t sort something. So I’m bringing my laptop and just splashed out on a portable projector 😂. Just got to hope their Wi-Fi holds up or my personal hotspot on my phones signal is good. I’ve been the restaurant before for a meal and I don’t remember it having a poor internet signal. So I’m hoping all will be well on the night 🤞

Rock and a hard place there.... you'd think for one night they would get a telly behind the bar rather than lose all the business.

Good luck.

I know could be about 20 guests gone there if I don’t sort it. Be half ok if I knew there was somewhere around the corner showing it. If they have to go all the way back to San an. There’s no chance they’ll come back. I’ll have all my faith in the internet gods. Cheers for the help anyway 👍🏼

I know could be about 20 guests gone there if I don’t sort it. Be half ok if I knew there was somewhere around the corner showing it. If they have to go all the way back to San an. There’s no chance they’ll come back. I’ll have all my faith in the internet gods. Cheers for the help anyway 👍🏼
Sounds like it’ll make the bar tab a bit cheaper!

Back