Cala Tarida

Ibizajames1980

I know you can get the boats from San Antonio to Cala Conta and Cala Bassa but is there one from the Harbour to Cala Tarida. Or can you only get the bus there?

We looked for a boat to Cala Tarida and couldn't see one. Got the bus in the end, 3(ish) euros each way, took about 30mins from the bus station in San An. We were advised a taxi would be about 20euros each way. Worth it though we really liked Cala Tarida....nice beach and restaurants

We looked for a boat to Cala Tarida and couldn't see one. Got the bus in the end, 3(ish) euros each way, took about 30mins from the bus station in San An. We were advised a taxi would be about 20euros each way. Worth it though we really liked Cala Tarida....nice beach and restaurants

Went a few years back but drove round. I can’t ever remember seeing trips to CT from San Antonio. Es Vedra, Cala Salada, Bassa and Conta but never CT

I’ll look into getting the bus

It was SO busy when I visited last September. Had a decent meal up the top though

Back