cala llonga

sa tanca

Hi sa tanca apartments are really good for family holiday very clean and 15 seconds away from beach we have friends who stay there twice a year a good restaurant is the los albatros just over the road ,we will be there most nights for two weeks from the middle of june regards stu and rosie

We will be with Stu and Rosie for the eight hour stints 'most nights'. I think too you will be pleased with Sa Tanca apts. Quite a lot of evening acts and lively.
The resort is fairly quiet but boasts a beautiful beach with a good place to have a snack being Cafe del Mar. Say Hi to Fernando.
You will have a good time and as with us no doubt return again and again and again.

thank you for your info i am sure we will like dont mind quiet as we go july august only asked about price of beach beds and brollies as much prefer beach to pool once again thanks

Hi
The Satanca apartments are nice,right in the centre of Cala Lionga when I stayed there some years ago it was clean tidy which is all you want really.Vincente and the staff of the Up and IN are friendly and it has entertainment every evening. Cala llonga is a pleasant place not to big it has a lovely beach it's clean although not to much night life. There are some nice places doing a "menu of the day" my favourite being "The Terrace" now being run by Ian and Michelle formely of the Casa Piedra.
If you like fish SOS is good opposite the beach, and there are various bars in the village such as Mayfair and Pirates to name but two. If you fancy a short walk there is The Wild Asparragus on the Pueblo of the same name and there is also the Bunch of Grapes where there is traditional home cooked food
Hope that is a start
Regards
Peter

Suggest you check out the Wild Asparagus on a Thursday Night – Its generally a great atmosphere as they normally have Laura dancing Flamenco sometimes with the assistance of Luis ( the owner & head waiter ) & Mati ( one of the waitresses ) on a couple of dances.

If you have any small children with you they will be engrossed by Laura & asked to join in on a couple of dances – I know it all sounds a bit corny but its not.

Oh by the way the food’s ok too & although the place is staffed by Ibizenco’s & Spanish they all speak good English especially Luis – if you go on the Thursday the “Special” dish is Roast Shoulder of Lamb – absolutely divine.

Back