cala llonga

bigboykarl

i've stayed in san an bay,es cana,and a villa about 8kms past es caliu on the same road but never in cala llonga.....i'm staying in sa tanca apartments me ,my wife and 5 kids aged 11-16...is there plenty of entertainment/ nice restaurants.i'll be hiring a car for 1 week so will be able to visit es caliu:) and my old favorite san carlos grille but for the other week i'll stay in cala llonga cmon u guru's whats available:D

sure its called san carlos grille its through the town past the sharp left hander with the little bar on the corner...its on the right hand side with a covered terrace

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, okay!! :D

MVC-071S.JPG

:lol: :twisted: :p

btw, "the little bar on the corner", and also restaurant, is bar anita (known by ibicencos as cana aneta)!! :D

Img_0117.jpg

anyway, this thread was about cala llonga.......... oops!! :oops:

Check out the Asparagus Restaurant - it's on the hillside overlooking Calle Llonga in the apartment complex. But go on a Thursday night - the special is roast lamb - which just melts in your mouth - also there’s Laura who dances flamenco in the bar - she is excellent and very watchable - so take your camera

Restaurante Zebra provided good food and wine for me last year - as you are going out of Cala Llonga, just after the roundabout, turn right - the restaurant is sign posted.

Back