Cala llonga alternative.

I've stayed at Tivoli. It's a decent property, large rooms and reasonably priced compared to its neighbours. You are set back from the beach though, not that I found that to be a problem
How far from the beach is it,judging by the photos 5 minite walk?and is there shops and supermarket nearby.

Just4818790B-7473-42FD-A567-3ABDA3FFE34C.jpeg an update.i pulled the trigger on playa de’n bossa for september.
Hopefully it wont be totally rammed in september.
Quick question.
Do you have to pay on the door to get into night clubs.

JustView attachment 13337 an update.i pulled the trigger on playa de’n bossa for september.
Hopefully it wont be totally rammed in september.
Quick question.
Do you have to pay on the door to get into night clubs.

it will be busy, but it won't be bad don't worry.

you can pay on the door, but it's much more recommended to buy your tickets online beforehand - best with us of course - and save 10-20€ like that. buying club tickets on the door is always the most expensive option.

our party calendar with online tickets is here, the calendar is filling up nicely, but it'll take another month at least until all the parties are announced and all the tickets are on sale. just go have a look twice a week and check what's been added!

it will be busy, but it won't be bad don't worry.

you can pay on the door, but it's much more recommended to buy your tickets online beforehand - best with us of course - and save 10-20€ like that. buying club tickets on the door is always the most expensive option.

our party calendar with online tickets is here, the calendar is filling up nicely, but it'll take another month at least until all the parties are announced and all the tickets are on sale. just go have a look twice a week and check what's been added!

Nice 1 stici.
Im over 45.
Can i wear slippers in the clubs🤨

Ive got a question.
Last year in cala llonga i found myself eating flipping burger and chips every day.🤷🏼‍♂️

Are there any decent eating places in den bossa by the tivoli apartments.with like potatoes meat vegetables and gravy.
Or better still is there an app i can download showing all the places.
Because its my first time in den bossa and ill be playing it blind.
Thanks.

Last year in cala llonga i found myself eating flipping burger and chips every day.🤷🏼‍♂️
Are there any decent eating places in den bossa or better still is there an app i can download showing all the places.
Because its my first time in den bossa and ill be playing it blind.
Thanks.
Erm, yeah we might be able to help with that:

;)

Back