Cala Gracio

Stevemac402003

Does anybody know much about the Cala Gracio Area. My Parents have just bought a Villa 5 mins walk from there.

Is it within easy access to all the sights?

Steve

i stayed last year and its about 10 minutes walk from coastline, its a nice walk alwell

nice place with nice little beaches

I have stayed near Cala Gracio twice, and will be staying near there again this year.

I definately think it is on the better side of San Antonio.

Cala Gracio is quite a small beach itself and can get really busy in the height of summer, however you get a much nicer crowd at Cala Gracio than you would down on the main San An beach. It's quite popular with families.

Also just round the cove is another little beach called Cala Gracionetta which has a nice little restaurant (which apparently serves really nice food, have never eaten their myself though)

I reckon it would take you at least 10 minutes to walk down to the Sunset Strip and about 25 mins to walk to the west end. Although it is fairly close to the dreaded West End it is very secluded from all the hustle and bustle.

I really liked Cala Gracio and I am looking forward to going back. ;)

:D I didnt even know my parents had gone to Ibiza.
I got a phone call from my Dad in San An telling me.

He knows how much I like the place. Probably thought that it would get its use if its somewhere I like.

Can't wait to see it. Im there at the end of June but probably won't have the keys in time. :(

Nish, I was just about to say the same thing!!! Your parents rock for sure, i mean bying a casita in Eivissa!??? Whoa, I would just jump for joy if my parents did the same!!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Nish, I was just about to say the same thing!!! Your parents rock for sure, i mean bying a casita in Eivissa!??? Whoa, I would just jump for joy if my parents did the same!!!!

Great minds darlin! lol

how sad are we, Im watching dale wintons lottery and ur watchin eurovision and Barbie and everyones at homelands! its not fair!

Back