Cala de Bou

it's a long walk, about 30-40 mins. there is a regular bus service (good) and the boat that goes across the bay also.

there is plenty of beach all the way around the bay.

it's a long walk, about 30-40 mins. there is a regular bus service (good) and the boat that goes across the bay also.

there is plenty of beach all the way around the bay.

Cheers.

I take it both are easy to find & only a couple of euros a time?

the bay

it depends what part of the bay you are in? such as the hawai hotel is only 10 min walk down the prom, where as the area where the pink panther,donnegans and bucaneero is about 20 min walk, then 40 min from top end of bay near mari pins,sgt peppers and sea view hotel xxyou can get a boat from hawai hotel , in front of pink panther/san remo hotel and the up the top end in front of playabella apartments, couple other places too xx the bus is a bit harder due to the new one way system, to head into town you know have to walk up on to the top road xx good for getting back though ha ha xxx

it depends what part of the bay you are in? such as the hawai hotel is only 10 min walk down the prom, where as the area where the pink panther,donnegans and bucaneero is about 20 min walk, then 40 min from top end of bay near mari pins,sgt peppers and sea view hotel xxyou can get a boat from hawai hotel , in front of pink panther/san remo hotel and the up the top end in front of playabella apartments, couple other places too xx the bus is a bit harder due to the new one way system, to head into town you know have to walk up on to the top road xx good for getting back though ha ha xxx

Thanks

I'm going twice this year, staying at the Xaloc & the other time staying at a private appartment in Cala de Bou. Are they quite a way from San Antonio town?

ha ha

well the good news you will be on top of me the first time !!!!!:eek: the xaloc is above the pink panther so only short walk 15 min into west end and right by ferry boat... i think the best beach is cala bassa which you can get a ferry boat too, but lots of nice little beaches close by xx i will have a cold beer waiting for you

Thanks

I'm going twice this year, staying at the Xaloc & the other time staying at a private appartment in Cala de Bou. Are they quite a way from San Antonio town?

I'm guessing you are staying where most stay in Cala de Bou, its a square shaped complex with a pool in the middle.

If it is, we stayed there last year and are again this year. its a good location, kuhmaras is within 2 mins (closed last year which was a bitch) which is a good alternative to watch the sunset.

The boat is within 5 mins walk, easy to find and runs up until midnight.

Kumharas was open last year but was closed at times :)

Cala De Bou is an excellent area to stay in. Kumharas (one of the famous secrets of Ibiza ;)) and the ferry to San Antonio are all very close. There are also lots of bars including the vibrant Peppers which can be a good laugh :)

Back