cala boix

McRackin

Super Moderator
yesterday afternoon, after going to the beautiful village of san carlos and before heading to the new zealand-owned restaurant can truy in santa eulalia where we had the traditional hangi-style meat (cooked underground), we went to cala boix. some of the pictures i took on that beach can be viewed here:

:arrow: pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Arghhhhh !!!! :evil: It's MY part of the island..... I don't allow you to go there until i am not in ibiza ;)

and can i add that at the restaurant la noria you can dine right on the edge of the cliffs overlooking the beach.

for people without transport one of our tourist 'trains' visits this beach and the other little bar at its entrance.

stephen said:
and can i add that at the restaurant la noria you can dine right on the edge of the cliffs overlooking the beach.

for people without transport one of our tourist 'trains' visits this beach and the other little bar at its entrance.

Is that the restaurant at at the top near the car park?

yes it is. on the right as you come up the steps from the beach. the other little restaurant close to the exit of the car park is renowned for its fish dishes (but i've had a memory black out on its name - and i was there a fortnight ago)

stephen said:
the other little restaurant close to the exit of the car park is renowned for its fish dishes
(but i've had a memory black out on its name - and i was there a fortnight ago)
its called s'arribada!! ;)

[s'arribada (eivissenc) :arrow: the arrival (english)]

ah, so that's what that big sign in arrivals at the airport is for........

thanks for clearing my amnesia up for me mackie!

Fabulous little beach served by two decent restaurants but an absolute b#gger for us old 'uns getting back up from the beach - about eight hundred and forty steps, or at least it seemed that way in 90 degree temps. ;)

here's a photo of la noria courtesy of my sister who was here with us the other week

35763616-80f5-02000180-.jpg

and the view from the table right on the edge of the cliff

35763636-1df2-02000180-.jpg

beautiful pictures!! :D

Tony said:
an absolute b#gger for us old 'uns getting back up from the beach - about eight hundred and forty steps, or at least it seemed that way in 90 degree temps.
roflmao.gif

stephen said:
ah, so that's what that big sign in arrivals at the airport is for........
exactly :!:

stephen said:
thanks for clearing my amnesia up for me mackie!
theres another bar called s'arribada and (although you pass in front almost every day)
i bet you dont remember where it is :?:

i haven't forgotten where it is, i just don't know.

enlighten us please......... where is it?

stephen said:

did you have a" bullit de peix"? :D

My fave beach on the whole island!
The little bar serves the best ever tortilla made daily by the owners mother :)

Back