Cafe Ole @ SPACE 2009

cafeole.jpg

PRÓXIMO MIÉRCOLES, 10º ANIVERSARIO DE CAFÉ OLÉ EN SPACE IBIZA, CON LA PRIMERA ACTUACIÓN DE REBEKA BROWN ESTE AÑO EN LA ISLA. Y JUNTA A LA GRAN DIVA DEL HOUSE, BABY MARCELO (EX TROYA Y AHORA THE FACE OF IBIZA) DIVA HOUSTON, MISS DAVILOTA, DIANA DE LUC...ERO, SUPERLUSH DJS, LIZ&BAKER, LUQUE Y VELARDE, GABRIEL CUBERO, RAFA ARIZA, STEVEN REDANT Y MUCHOS MUCHOS MÁS. ARE YOU READY PARA LA FIESTA DEL VERANO ?

5295_121046027102_793012102_2244960_8242635_n.jpg

If they make the opening time 6pm like Matinee used to do then Matinee could have a fight on their hands...

i agree after seeing the massive sucess last year for matinee i cants see cafe taking much away from them?

a little bird told me about it and i posted it. then i asked directly to someone involved with cafe ole and he confirmed it..... if its finally happening or not, i dont know ! !

which is that confirmed night at the terrace then :?:

it's not really surprising for café ole to go up against matinée.

the move to amnesia caused a split and café olé is like the original matinée.

2009 did ok all things considered (i.e. up against la troya)

you can also guarantee that their saturday party would be a freebie central thing and as a lot of the people who go to matinée are on a reduced payment guestlist, i reckon they could sway people and get them in space instead.

as for republik......hmmmm!

Back