Cadenza signed up for a season at a big Ibiza club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanv

Not sure if this has been posted already but has I get most my info from here I thougth I would share this with you.

Came across this from HF.

----------------
And considering the buzz of last year, to me Ushuaia beach will be THE place of the summer,” he predicted.

“It’s located in Playa d en Bossa, not bothering any neighbors, carefully handled with respect of the environment. There are great parties there weekly which start in the afternoon and finish at midnight. I’m also curious to see what will happen with Luciano and Cadenza, beside our Ushuaia weekly rendezvous, we’ve signed up for a season at a big Ibiza club.
Watch this space,” he said.

---------------

Full Article here http://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=18...ection=news&action=shownews&newsid=1177599124

i've had a luciano residency news piece ready for about a month now......

it will defo happen, but it's not 100% sorted yet so i've been asked to hold off publishing.

sure it will shock some people, but it makes sense.

the consequence of which day it is the most interesting and the ushuaia combination.

;):)

i've had a luciano residency news piece ready for about a month now......

it will defo happen, but it's not 100% sorted yet so i've been asked to hold off publishing.

sure it will shock some people, but it makes sense.

the consequence of which day it is the most interesting and the ushuaia combination.

;):)

Yep, it will be a big big surprise:)

against Cocoon & maybe Circoloco ?

i hope it's not pacha, i think cadenza & pacha doesn't fit together

Just a wild guess with the day, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was at Pacha on another night -
there was talk of Cadenza nights happening there before last season started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back