Bye Bye Kiddies - I´m Of To Greece!

WELL IBIZALIZA, and the rest of you...im off to Crete - ive been there before, its great! lovely weather 28 degrees at the moment, sun´s out all week, ztaziki, greec food, tanned schoulders and happiness with me and the husband ;) 8)

Went to crete a couple of years age - Have to say I loved it. Love the greek food and sunshine!

Also much much easier to recover from (In fact didn't need to recover when I got back)

Have a great time

Kalimera n all that!

wow yes, i also went to crete 2 years ago, toffer we might of bumped into eachother!

have a fab time, its such a lovely place, and the food is second to none!
just have all the starters there the best!

enjoy!
T
xx

Wow!!
No one's been really predictable and said, 'what on earth are you doing there when you could be in....'
Phew!! These regular posters do have a life outside of this forum after all!

sounds like a blast...maybe i need to go with my girl one year :d......have fun talk to you soon

Robder said:
Wow!!
No one's been really predictable and said, 'what on earth are you doing there when you could be in....'
Phew!! These regular posters do have a life outside of this forum after all!

True- I spent 2 months in Thailand.. and if you think Ibiza changes your life... man!

Ibiza-girlie (have a top time) You gotta a husband??? errr.. excuse my predictable, oh your blond and swedish I bet your gorgeous message.. Never piss on another dogs lamp post!

Back