Buying SIM card in Ibiza airport

mp2018

Hi. Do you know if there is an outlet in the airport selling local sim cars ? If not in the airport, then where can we buy it in Playa d en bossa?

Surprisingly to us, buying a SIM card in Barcelona was a lengthy process, requiring standing in queue and then filling out the paperwork etc. the card didn’t work at the end , so we had to go back to the Vodafone store to replace it , which took another 40 minutes.
thanks

i know the pain for it that no longer exist since a few year for european people
i used to buy at orange in ibz town
Vodaphone was little pricer than orange
u need ur id or passport to buy the simcard
Dont know if there is a shop in pdb , while crusing by car i havent seen one, no ideas for airport
At last u got free wifi at ur hotel and some open wifi in restaurants bar (kfc)

Last edited:
Mp i dont know where to buy a sim and am suprised its such a nightmare getting 1 in ibiza..
but just to add to your sim phone subject..i went to cala llonga ibza last year,,,when we landed i realised that my three sim was as dead as a do do bird.had a right game getting it back on..just something to watch out for on the mobile sim subject..hopefully my new virgin media card will be better this year when i go..
good luck looking for a sim card..

Many phones can use ‘eSims’ now -
Doing away with the need to have physical SIM cards.

Do any of the operators in Ibiza offer plans with eSims ?

You know what..its best to contact your operators before we goto ibiza so we know what the deal is..like i said my ibiza last year my phone was dead because there was no three network over there..i was eventually switched to some weird named network by three..i just switched on data roaming before i went to ibiza..big mistake..
weve goto do our research before we get there..
its an interesting and important topic,because we all rely on out smartphones..

Back