buying club tickets off spotlight calender

Not considerably cheaper. But a lot easier. No hustle, no waiting in line, because you can enter via the guestlist entrance.

If you have a CreditCard...go buy it online. That's what I did also.

Greetings from Munich

J.Doe

lol good answer bpp ;)

if for any reason you can't go to the event, we will cancel the tickets and make a full refund. that is no problem.

Yeah went on to get the mother to pay but forgot the cardholder needed to be at the door, and no danger she's popping on a plane to make sure i get into Space :lol:

Been in before but i arrive early Sunday morning (18th).....there should still be tickets available all day im assuming (even though it is the opening of WE LOVE.) ??

assume that these are processed in the UK. anything to be mindful of if you're purchasing from the US besides normal exchange rate/intl processing fees? would it at all be possible to set up paying via paypal to avoid those fees?

bedrocked, that's an idea.

i shall look into it. if we were to go ahead, we probably wouldn't be able to implement it this year, but it is worth investigating for the future.

thanks for good feedback!

marco-dundee said:
Yeah went on to get the mother to pay but forgot the cardholder needed to be at the door, and no danger she's popping on a plane to make sure i get into Space :lol:

Been in before but i arrive early Sunday morning (18th).....there should still be tickets available all day im assuming (even though it is the opening of WE LOVE.) ??

I booked tickets last year off the spotlight for Manumission and it said i must have the credit card with me and I.D etc so i had a print out and credit card and everythin just to be sure but all the asked was my name and they had it on a big list. Smooth as anything, only thing that bothered me was that it said i had to be there Before a certain time and we couldnt get a bus on time and were worried we would get turned away cos the guest list had a big queue too but it all went great. Booking tickets again this year off the spotlight cos its so easy. Only thing is dont book too many cos you never know what'll happen when you get over there that you might not make it after paying all that money!! :)

Back