Buying another car...

Beckiboo

Thanks to my parents who have agreed to give me an interest-free loan :arrow: :D I am now able to buy myself another little car some time in the next few weeks!
I'm just looking on www.cargiant.co.uk - has anyone ever bought a car from these people before? They seem to have a huuuuge selection of cars!
I'm thinking of either a Polo, Yaris or Peugeot 206 :rolleyes:

Get an Ibiza beck!

It's Seat so it's produced by WV, IMO better than toyota and peugeot and after the last re-styling looks pretty cool ;)

Chewie - was looking at cars around the £6000 price range so a mini is a bit out of my league lol :rolleyes:

Sil - to be honest I'm not that keen on Seats, even if it is named after my favourite island!

Good deals on New ford Ka's and fiestas at the moment - Free insurance for a year :)

The new Fiesta is a really good car - try it.

Beckiboo said:
Chewie - was looking at cars around the £6000 price range so a mini is a bit out of my league lol :rolleyes:

in which case...

get the POLO or the Yaris.

personally having owned 2 Pugs, both were fine, until things went wrong, it was bloody expensive to fix!

chewie_oo7 said:
Beckiboo said:

in which case...

get the POLO or the Yaris.

personally having owned 2 Pugs, both were fine, until things went wrong, it was bloody expensive to fix!

I'm leaning more towards the Yaris now, seen a few online, can see myself zooming about in one of these :D

yaris.jpg

Buy my Mitsubishi!

I can do you a VERY good deal, especially as i'm having to pay out 2 lots of insurance :rolleyes:

Drew said:
Buy my Mitsubishi!

I can do you a VERY good deal, especially as i'm having to pay out 2 lots of insurance :rolleyes:

A Mitsubishi what?

I dont want my insurance to cost more than the actual car lol :lol:

I just want something nice, small and reliable!

Get yourself a little 2 seater sporty model. This one's only 3 grand:

http://www.mx5centre.com/page12.html

2134front.jpg

I had one for a couple of years till the ex-missus took it with her (boo!). They're really well-built, solid, dependable and absolutely tons of fun. And you'll have some cash to spare, which will get you a couple of over-the-top mayhem on the white isle! I'm getting myself another in the new year.

niteflys right about the Yaris - they're awful and for old people and look like spastic cars.

Last month I found my mum a 3 year old VW Polo 1.4 16V sport in mint condition for under £5.5k.......have a look they're really nice and will hold their value well unlike fords,vauxhalls,pugs,shitroens etc...

Surely if they have a nice pair of alloys on them they dont look like they're for old people?! :rolleyes:
I'm just gonna have a look around this weekend... hopefully I'll find something I like :eek:

N8 said:
niteflys right about the Yaris - they're awful and for old people and look like spastic cars.

Last month I found my mum a 3 year old VW Polo 1.4 16V sport in mint condition for under £5.5k.......have a look they're really nice and will hold their value well unlike fords,vauxhalls,pugs,shitroens etc...

I agree on here. I don't understand how you can prefer a Yaris better than an Ibiza :eek: :lol: :lol:

And VW are best cars to be sold when used.

Back